Jurassic Park Trilogy BR for $34.99 + shipping at frys.com

I've never ordered from this site. Are they reputable? How long does it usually take for economy shipping to reach your home?

I alerted amazon of the price. I don't know if that will help,

[quote name='token2k6']i wonder who has the balls to try and PM the SB at Best Buy..you never know ;)[/QUOTE]
Imma try and PM the Steelbook @ BB, since I have 3 BBs near me.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']I've never ordered from this site. Are they reputable? How long does it usually take for economy shipping to reach your home?

I alerted amazon of the price. I don't know if that will help,[/QUOTE]I've ordered dozens of items from Frys.com over the years. Best place for inexpensive (AR) copies of Norton software.

Economy shipping is normally UPS Mail Innovations or FedEx SmartPost. Usually takes 4-7 days for delivery from shipment.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Imma try and PM the Steelbook @ BB, since I have 3 BBs near me.[/QUOTE]

I'm going to try too. If they say no oh well.

Really tempted on ordering this but for some reason frys charges sales tax in TN even though they don't have a location here. Going to submit this price to Amazon.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']unavailable for shipping now. Oh well I missed it.[/QUOTE]

Guess I don't need to bother trying either. I wish the price was posted on their ad so I could have PM'd at Target, but oh well.

...maybe I can still swing it.

bread's done
Back