Jurassic Park Trilogy One Day Sale (11/20/2011)

sixteenvolt420

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I just tried ordering it with 2 other Blu-Rays. But even with more than $50, shipping was not free. On ONE of the three movies in my cart, it indicated free shipping with $50 or more... but the other two did not. Leave it to Target online to screw up a good deal. But maybe Amazon will match...

BTW, I think if you have a Target card, the shipping is free (and maybe another 5% off).

[quote name='Zimmy']BTW, I think if you have a Target card, the shipping is free (and maybe another 5% off).[/QUOTE]

Can you also charge the online order to a target card? I'm kind of short of cash this week.

Total of $28.14 after RedCard and Team Member discounts... I wasn't expecting to get this sub-$30 until mid 2012, but I'll take it.

So, yes, you can use your Target card and it will get you free shipping plus the usual 5% off.

Now I just need a way to be able to afford the rest of my desired Black Friday/Cyber Monday purchases... eBay, here I come!!!

I was hoping this was in store and that i could swindle one of the BB employees into selling me the steelbook version for that price...

oh well

Thanks for posting this! With my TM discount and the Red Card it came out to $28.55 shipped. I doubt I'll be seeing it lower than $30 on BF.

[quote name='larrythefatcat']Total of $28.14 after RedCard and Team Member discounts... I wasn't expecting to get this sub-$30 until mid 2012, but I'll take it.

So, yes, you can use your Target card and it will get you free shipping plus the usual 5% off.

Now I just need a way to be able to afford the rest of my desired Black Friday/Cyber Monday purchases... eBay, here I come!!![/QUOTE]

Thanks. I bought one with my Target card.

[quote name='bob_793']Good deal if you loved the Jurassic park movies. For a me however ill wait untill its 20-25$[/QUOTE]

Agreed.... Will wait til Amazon does something similar. Too bad that damn Steelbook is BB exclusive or I would have PM'ed that if target had that too :(

I pricematched at Best Buy just to use my in-store credit from game trading. I'll have to return my Target copy whenever it arrives.

Thanks again OP.

My BB didn't have any steel books or whatever they are called. "frowny face"

[quote name='dashrendar']Amazon has Jurassic Park on BR for $29.99[/QUOTE]
Thanks I missed out on Target or price matching at Best Buy and this works better for me. Great gift for my mother who just loves this series.

I'm impressed with Amazon on this one.
But seeing as though I had credit to use at BB, I'm still glad I went with the PM.

Well done Amazon.

[quote name='Raye']Any word on whether or not they'll release the first movie as a standalone?[/QUOTE]

they never did offer back to the future 1 alone... So I doubt that they will break the trilogy up.

[quote name='Loonknight']Thanks I missed out on Target or price matching at Best Buy and this works better for me. Great gift for my mother who just loves this series.[/QUOTE]
lol my mom loves this series too

bread's done
Back