Just a few codes to give away...

Andami

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Here are three codes I have no real use for (which makes me wonder how or why I even acquired them in the first place). They should work, but some may have expired (if that's possible) or I may have given them away without deleting the email. First come first serve, but please post if you take a code ;)

Soldner X-2: Final Prototype (PSN)
HQ9K-KQBL-P6BK

Iron Man Dr. Pepper Premium Theme (360
K3C3F-3PWWP-JFJTK-CMW4C-8VBDB

ModNation Racers Air Raid DLC (PS3)
3RDB-42BG-NA3J

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='socash11']I think the ModNation DLC is expired, as opposed to any lurkers taking it.[/QUOTE]
It might have been. No telling how long I've had it.

Next time you have codes have people PM you for them or hold a contest or something instead of posting them in the actual thread. Just because anyone can take them, even people who arent even registered or logged into the site. Free cag stuff should be cag members and not poachers just stopping in to get some free stuff without even having an account.

[quote name='gargus']Next time you have codes have people PM you for them or hold a contest or something instead of posting them in the actual thread. Just because anyone can take them, even people who arent even registered or logged into the site. Free cag stuff should be cag members and not poachers just stopping in to get some free stuff without even having an account.[/QUOTE]

Thanks moderator Gargus. Oh wait...

Again, who do you think you are for telling anyone on this site how they can and cannot give away codes? You got called out on it before and are doing it yet again. You're not a mod.

[quote name='gargus']Next time you have codes have people PM you for them or hold a contest or something instead of posting them in the actual thread. Just because anyone can take them, even people who arent even registered or logged into the site. Free cag stuff should be cag members and not poachers just stopping in to get some free stuff without even having an account.[/QUOTE]
ppl can do whatever they want with their codes, ur just being fuck ing annoying.

[quote name='gargus']Next time you SHOULD have codes have people PM you for them or hold a contest or something instead of posting them in the actual thread IN MY OPINION. Just because anyone can take them, even people who arent even registered or logged into the site. Free cag stuff should be cag members and not poachers just stopping in to get some free stuff without even having an account.[/QUOTE]

I fixed it for you :bouncy:

bread's done
Back