Just a question regarding game pricing

TeeInMinny

CAGiversary!
Hi. I am new to the world of retro game buying/selling. I was wondering what some of the veteran buyers/sellers thought. I am currently trying to sell (locally right now, trying not to deal with shipping) 5 almost new PS1 games, but am not getting responses. Was wondering if maybe my asking price is too high. I am in Minneapolis right now, my listing is on craigs and am asking for $15 dollars each for Tobal No.1, King of Fighters 99, Street Fighter Alpha 2, Rival Schools, and the Original port of Command & Conquer. I am even offering them all for $60 dollars if they buy as a lot (basically, giving one away).Again, these are all in almost new condition. According to ebay, I should be on the mark with the asking price, or in some cases, even cheaper. What do you think? Do the veterans think that they are overpriced? Can these games really be found much cheaper in just as new condition? Any feedback would be helpful, thanks.

Currently Playing:
:360: Bomberman Live, Virtua Fighter 5
:ps2: King of Fighters XI
:snes: Super Double Dragon

PM'd
Also, a good way to check pricing on games is to see what the market is asking on eBay and Amazon, though you do seem to be aware of that.

bread's done
Back