Just a Reminder: No Matter What Trouble You Get Into Never EVER Lie to the Gov!

I missed this part...

"Now she's probably headed to prison, adding a chapter to a remarkable life that already has produced an accredited Syracuse University course titled 'The Life and Times of Lil' Kim.'"

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I missed this part...

"Now she's probably headed to prison, adding a chapter to a remarkable life that already has produced an accredited Syracuse University course titled 'The Life and Times of Lil' Kim.'"[/quote]

Wha-huh? Every day, the human race gives me a new reason to pray for the apocalypse... Here's reason #9186.

2 dozen shots fired and only one hit? Pathetic wannabes would be cannon fodder for a Boy Scout troop with target range experience.

[quote name='epobirs']2 dozen shots fired and only one hit? Pathetic wannabes would be cannon fodder for a Boy Scout troop with target range experience.[/quote]

Kinda hard to shoot when MTV tells you to hold the gun sideways...

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='epobirs']2 dozen shots fired and only one hit? Pathetic wannabes would be cannon fodder for a Boy Scout troop with target range experience.[/quote]

Kinda hard to shoot when MTV tells you to hold the gun sideways...[/quote]

That bit of idiocy I'll never understand. Some moron has his album cover done so the gun doesn't obscure his face and idiots think this is a practical usage. Evolution in action if they try that against someone of a more practical mindset.

[quote name='epobirs']2 dozen shots fired and only one hit? Pathetic wannabes would be cannon fodder for a Boy Scout troop with target range experience.[/quote]

and the one bullet that did hit obviously didnt hit anything vital. sounds like these guys need to buy less bling and buy a membership to a shooting range

You can murder people, defraud billions, even subvert the democratic opprocess. But never, EVER Lie when you get caught for it. If there's one thing the goverment has no leeway on, it's perjury. The penalty for that will probably be worse than each one individually listyed above.

bread's done
Back