Just a Simple "Which Should I Buy" Question I Need Answered

chimpster1313

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
Was at a HPB yesterday, and saw 4 PS1 games that I promptly hid because I'm going back today with the cash. Chances are excellent someone found them, but on the off chance they are still there, which of the following would you most recommend getting. All are mint, complete, and NON-GH.

Vagrant Story for $20
Einhander for $15
FF Tactics for $15
FF Origins for $10

I'm thinking of just grabbing Einhander, but I'm not sure. If you had to pick 1 (or 2) at those prices, which would you go with? Any and all help is appreciated, flames are expected.

Einhander, definitely. FF Tactics, maybe. That's an awesome price for Einhander, but the other three aren't terribly great deals, and can be found on ebay for that much without looking all that hard. If you want to play any of 'em, then I'd pick em up, but not for flipping.

einhander is a really good flip but also a great game!

if theyre all mint and complete id buy all of them to PLAY them

if u wanna flip id say....... tactics and einhander

I'd definitely skip Origins; you can find a brand new Greatest Hits copy for about that much and unless you really care about the black label I'd say a new copy is the better option (plus you may prefer one of the various handheld ports of these games anyway). All three of the others are a lot rarer and those are pretty decent prices. I don't know if you have a PSP, but if you do, the War of the Lions version of FFT is better than the original PSX game. So if it was me I'd pick up Einhander and Vagrant Story.

bread's done
Back