Just bought Gun and it has a lot glitches

Mex25

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I just bought the game Gun today for the ps2 and its been pretty fun up until a certain point in the game. Today I turned on my ps2 and loaded my game in Gun. Then I went up to a wanted poster and noticed that the voice came in kind of choppy. So I thought nothing of it and went ahead with the mini game. Then when I started running towards a bridge I noticed a big half of the screen just became bright white. With the map pointing me in that direction I tried to proceed ahead but the game wouldn't let me. Instead whenever I tried to walk into the white area it would just push me back like I hit a wall or something. Then 10 seconds later that area of the map loaded and then I could proceed. This same exact glitch happened in a couple of other parts of the game so far and its pissing me off. I have to wait just for one part of the map to load what the hell?! Tuesday I'm thinking of exchanging it for a new game thinking it might be a scratched disc or something but I'm confused because there are no scratches on the disc and its brand new.

I played the GC version all the way through and encountered some minor graphical glitches. It's clearly a downgraded port, but I haven't had major problems like that. Fun game, by the way.

bread's done
Back