Just Cause 2 $40 XBOX 360 Version @ Amazon.com

[quote name='newtypex']i played the demo for this and thought it could be a decent sandbox game. Is it worth it at $40?[/quote]

incredible game!!

i regretted not getting it at launch with the $20 Amazon credit, so i've been eagerly waiting for a fall to this price. I've been checking Amazon pretty much each day. Thanks for the heads up!

The last thing you should worry about is the story. Everything open and ready to be discovered from the get go. It will take you a while to put the game down for good so $40 is worth it IMO.

It's a great game - I went with the PS3 version because it allows you to record your footage and either save it to the PS3 HDD, or upload to YouTube. So many crazy things happen in this game that it's a great feature to have.

If you enjoy messing around in GTA more than just doing the missions and you love blowing stuff up, this game is for you. The story takes backseat to everything else and at times it can be a bit repetitive, but the good far outweighs the bad. They give you so many ways to destroy, tackle missions, and just generally mess around. Plus the map is HUGE with a lot of different terrain and climate types to explore. This is truly the definition of a sandbox game.

It's $40 at TRU if anyone wants the PS3 version.

I was going to pick it up, but I don't know. I have a bunch of games I still haven't opened yet and I can see this being the same price or less later on.

[quote name='musicjunkie']Damn that's a great price. Why can't they hold off on these deals until payday? :D[/QUOTE]
Best Buy will also have it for $20 off starting May 16 to the end of the month for RewardZone members

[quote name='captainsmirk']Best Buy will also have it for $20 off starting May 16 to the end of the month for RewardZone members[/QUOTE]

I'm holding out till this deal ^...Can always use more RZ points.

[quote name='geohouse']only 7 main story missions and the rest side missions so repetitive.[/QUOTE]

Everybody together now: "You're doing it wrong."

Thats a great deal
Thank you :applause:
banner.png

bread's done
Back