Just Cause 2 Chevalier Classic DLC Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Statonxyb

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I have a spare code for the Chevalier Classic car DLC that came with pre-order copies of Just Cause 2:

chevalierclassic.jpg

Post here if interested and by the end of the day (probably sometime around 6-8 PM, around the time when I get home) I'll randomly draw from those who responded and PM them the code.

This is for the Xbox 360 version of the game.

Other notes:

- No "I'm a lurker but registered a minute ago to get in on this" posters (ie. you're a March 2010 registered user).
- I strongly encourage only those who will use it to enter, rather than someone who'll just pawn it off. :p

Anyway, good luck! :>

I'm in and loving this game. My favorite thing to do in the game is to grapple people to propane tanks and then shoot the tanks..... up up and away!

I was really dissapointed though that I couldn't grapple a tree across a road and dismount people on motorcycles as they drove through it. :(

err, nevermind. While I would love the code I probably won't be playing Just Cause 2 anytime and it should probably go to someone else.

I have been playing JC2 nearly ever day since its launch (Stimulus pack finally pulled me away the other day). I absolutely love the game and the code would really be appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back