Just Cause 2 (X360/PS3) $19.99 free shipping Newegg.com

Great price, most GS near me are sold out of the used and new version. Frys didn't even have any when I went last week.

Damn it Amazon, price match! I'm looking to burn $15 credit!

[quote name='HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ']Great price, most GS near me are sold out of the used and new version. Frys didn't even have any when I went last week.

Damn it Amazon, price match! I'm looking to burn $15 credit![/QUOTE]
Same here, I need Amazon to match so I can rebuy one of my favorite games of this generation.

[quote name='Stele']I predict this dead will be dead within 2 hours.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I went for it on NewEgg. Only possible reason to wait is if you have Amazon credit, want it quicker (Prime), or if Amazon leaves the game in the B2G1 sale you could pick up 3 copies for $40 if they price match NewEgg. Good chance you could get your copy for close to free if you re-sell 2.

[quote name='Stele']I predict this dead will be dead within 2 hours.[/QUOTE]

I imagine something dead would still be dead in 2 hours also...

lol, I know what you meant.

I waited for Gamestop to restock this for so long because I still need to use a coupon code and heard this game was tons of fun. They never did. So I bit on this. Thx OP.

Thanks OP. I talked to a friend about this deal and he decided to buy it and let me borrow it since I have let him borrow so many I have bought. So it is even a better deal for me.

I passed when the Egg had this for $25 on Cyber Monday because I'd been on a buying spree that weekend. My backlog is just as full now as it was then, but I'm telling myself it's going to be hard to find after this, so I'm in!

[quote name='ShockandAww']Awesome. Great price.

Kane and Lynch 2 is $15 also.[/QUOTE]

Thanks picked up KL2 for $15. I already have JC2 for the 360. Is the PS3 better than the 360 version? :bouncy:

Great price. Anyone unsure of this game, it's great if you're someone who likes action movies like True Lies, and are the kind of person who drives around looking for stunts in GTA.

Buy this game, it's a blast to play. On the ps3 version you can upload gameplay directly to youtube from your ps3 and the physics are amazing.

Great price, considering it was $18 on black friday, bought it for ps3 immediately, amazon won't match this cuz of the buy 2 get 1 one promo they got going on.

bread's done
Back