Just found shaq-fu

beobuzz2003

CAG Veteran
Ok, I've been lurking for along time.. and see the SHAQ-FU is a huge putdown.. I was going through my genesis games that I haven't played and there in all its glory is SHAQ-FU..... can someone bring me up to speed...or into the cult whatever the case may ..be.

the filter replaces the f word with fuck, a felloe CAG just got me shaq-fu for genesis for $2 so I doubt there is much of a resale value.

[quote name='BigNick']the filter replaces the f word with shaq-fu, a felloe CAG just got me shaq-fu for genesis for $2 so I doubt there is much of a resale value.[/quote]

I am proud to say I got BigNick Shaq-Fu

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='BigNick']the filter replaces the f word with shaq-fu, a felloe CAG just got me shaq-fu for genesis for $2 so I doubt there is much of a resale value.[/quote]

I am proud to say I got BigNick Shaq-Fu[/quote]

Thats not very nice.

I actually said 'shaq-fu' out loud the other day when some random biatch cut me off during my commute. I thought that was pretty funny in hindsight.

I remember seeing the game at my local Game Crazy. I'm thinking of picking it up tomorrow just for the hell of it.

A huge boost in fuck sales. The collectors world would go crazy and start paying huge amounts for the game. I can see it now.......

[quote name='Supernothing']A huge boost in shaq-fu sales. The collectors world would go crazy and start paying huge amounts for the game. I can see it now.......[/quote]

LMAO, these posts will probably show up number 1 in google pretty soon.

[quote name='Supernothing']LOL.... page 8, here's the description....

CheapAssGamer.com :: View topic - Holy shaq-fu!
... Post Posted: April 4, 2004, 12:38 am Post subject: Holy shaq-fu! Reply with
quote. This is the most shaq-fu ed up news I've read in a while. ...
www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11595 - 101k - Cached - Similar pages[/quote]

You got to be fucking kidding me! That is so awesome, Im glad they opened up the forums to the public. You know some one is gonna find their way here by typing in fuck.

Oh please would you shut the Shaq-fu UP! Go Shaq-fu your self! This needs to be a Cheapass shirt! With shaq on the front saying nike just do it! No way just shaq-fu it!

ShaqFuIt.gif

[quote name='Supernothing']
ShaqFuIt.gif
[/quote]

if someone made those up I would buy one. have cheapassgamer.com on the back and it would be perfect.

even without the CAG I would still buy one

[quote name='ZForce317']I have the option of picking up Shaq-fu for the genesis and SNES for $.50 at my local game store. I still passed.[/quote]

I would have bought it :). Btw the animation is actually better than I thought it would be.

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='Supernothing']
ShaqFuIt.gif
[/quote]

if someone made those up I would buy one. have cheapassgamer.com on the back and it would be perfect.

even without the CAG I would still buy one[/quote]

I would too. :D

If we can get permission from someone (possibly EA or the man himself), I vote we start selling these shirts.

I had no idea that the filter is the reason for all of this fucking madness. I just thought it was some kind of new, cool, trendy thing to say on these boards. Ah well...fuck it. (hey, it fucking works! :)

[quote name='The Cheapest Ass Gamer']I had no idea that the filter is the reason for all of this shaq-fuing madness. I just thought it was some kind of new, cool, trendy thing to say on these boards. Ah well...shaq-fu it. (hey, it shaq-fuing works! :)[/quote]

I thought the same thing until I saw this topic just now. I wondered why everyone kept saying fuck over and over. Everywhere you look it is there.

Thats the shirt I was talking about! Thats just cool man!

Make it say I just got shaq-fued at CAG.com! and that would rule! I would buy one of those in a heart beat! LOL

I remember when fuck came out, I actually rented it. I think I turned it back in like the next day though cause it blew hard.

bread's done
Back