Just GamingLagoon now.

iowaholdem

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
If you've done GamingLagoon before, then you'll know what to expect on the ThisStuffIsFree network. Some of the deals are the same - some are even easier!

I will also very gladly trade referrals for other non credit card sites - just let me know!

Post here or PM me if you want to follow any of my links or have any questions!

EDIT: The ThisStuffIsFree network is a SCAM! I've done some research on other sites and many of them say TSIF is no good. So anyone trying to actively get referrals should really quit on that site. It's a waste of time.

Thanks guys. I've gotten the green referral from quintessence, but not from you TooShort4.

Please please people, help me out on these referrals! Thanks so much!

Completed in 5 minutes. I thought it was going to take longer.
I did NPD Online Surveys[1/2 Credit] and FusionCash[1/2 Credit], both accepted instantly.

Was that all?

[quote name='Plac1d']Completed in 5 minutes. I thought it was going to take longer.
I did NPD Online Surveys[1/2 Credit] and FusionCash[1/2 Credit], both accepted instantly.

Was that all?[/quote]

That was it Plac1d! I'll get to work on your referral tomorrow. Thanks for the trade! :applause:

Anyone else? :bouncy:

Does anyone want a referral to cashlagoon.com? If so, PM me, sign up and go green on the iPod Nano site in my signature and then I'll sign up for cashlagoon.com under your referral link!

[quote name='iowaholdem']Bump. Everyone should take note that the ThisStuffIsFree network is a SCAM.[/quote]
Not a scam, just a pain in the ass to do, and gives :spam:

Just buy stuff and avoid these pyramid schemes.

[quote name='Quintox']Not a scam, just a pain in the ass to do, and gives :spam:

Just buy stuff and avoid these pyramid schemes.[/quote]

Check the anythingforfree.com forums and you'll see that TSIF has been uncovered as an unreliable site and has therefore been put into the scam section.

bread's done
Back