Just got a cheap PS3

luischav3z

CAGiversary!
As the last time I got my hopes high when I saw an ad on craigslist of someone selling one for $125 but was a scam.
Well so today I got lucky and bought one for $150 from someone trying to trade it in for $125 at GS. He offered it to me for $180 but then he just went down to $150 as he needed the cash. Then he offered me two games to secure the deal.

So for $150 I got:
PS3 slim 250GB
2 controllers
2 games Saints Row 2 and UFC Undisputed 2009
and cables, but no HDMI cable.

was this a good deal?

[quote name='Brian9824']As long as it isn't banned and doesn't stop working in 2 weeks then its an awesome deal[/QUOTE]
Or the police don't come knocking on your door because they saw the stolen console id online. :whistle2:#

[quote name='CaoPi']yeah you know gamestops finger print you for trade ins now? Which is probably the reason[/QUOTE]
Well they were going to give him you know almost nothing so I began to talk to that guy and he offered it to me, so.

[quote name='CaoPi']yeah you know gamestops finger print you for trade ins now? Which is probably the reason[/QUOTE]

That totally depends on city/county/state law. If pawn shops in your area do that, then Gamestop has to. That doesn't happen in St. Louis for example, but it does apparently in your area, Florida, etc.

bread's done
Back