Just got a ipod nano? What accessories to get?

62t

CAGiversary!
Feedback
76 (100%)
Just got a nano today. What accessories should i get? I know a cover is a must since it is very easy to scratch up. What about charager? Any good deal?

I'd say go for an Invisible Shield Protector. It will protect against scratches suberbly and still give your iPod the same, beautiful look, as well as compatibility with all other accessories.

You bought the iPod Nano for its small form factor, get a case that preserves that.

My picsk Invisible Shiled (Whole Unit) or Martin Fields (Front and Back)

Hey make sure you keep your reciept. My coworker's nano crashed yesterday and he only got it for a week. All of a sudden his nano just crashed and you can't do anything to reset it. He didn't drop it or anything. Just froze.

Coolest case ever

I'm not quite sure of the functionality, but it's super nifty.

iwood_case.jpg

[quote name='beguile']Hey make sure you keep your reciept. My coworker's nano crashed yesterday and he only got it for a week. All of a sudden his nano just crashed and you can't do anything to reset it. He didn't drop it or anything. Just froze.[/QUOTE]

Try holding the middle button and menu for 6 secs or so; the iPod's hardware recognizes this as a manual reset.

As for nano accesories, consider alternative firmware (not really an accessory). If you are fairly computer proficient, go to www.rockbox.org and modify the boot partition. You'll be able to boot Apple's OS, Rockbox, or iPodLinux. iPodLinux is distribution of uClinux modified to work on the iPod (www.ipodlinux.org). Rockbox is a ground-up firmware that recently started working on various iPods. It supports things such as multiple codecs (MP3, AAC, MPC, OGG/Vorbis, AC3, ALAC, FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Shorten), plugins (Games, Applications, etc.), customizable playing screens, and doesn't require iTunes to be installed (you drag-and-drop). If you are interested, PM me.

bread's done
Back