Just got a Ps3 (1st Gen)

Jumblez

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
I also have an Xbox Slim. I was wondering in, regard to cross-platform games, should I purchase for the Xbox or the PS3? Looking at GTA V, Rocksmith 2014, etc.

Are you asking which cross platform games to buy for your ps3?
Yeah. But also taking into consideration that the ps3 is a used 1st generation console. Are there any major advantages to getting a game on one console over the other? With BF coming up, I am not sure if I should continue purchasing for my 360 or not, anymore.

He's asking whether there are some multi-platform games that just perform better on either console,

just how it has happened, some games would have trouble on the ps3 but would perform normally on the xbox with rarely problems.

honestly, I would just research into it.

I wish there was a list somewhere to,  lol.

Well I'd just say buy the version with whichever console you prefer. I prefer the 360 controller and xbox live so I'd say buy the cross platforms for the 360 and keep the ps3 for exclusives. Keep in mind most games get developed on the 360 first then will get tweaked for the ps3 since the ps3 is harder to develop for. You can also just Google a game your interested in buying.

bread's done
Back