Just got a PSP, need good game suggestions.

ceck3969

CAGiversary!
Feedback
53 (100%)
Hey all,
I just got a PSP and I'm wondering what are some good titles to invest in. I'm into pretty much everything so let me have it. Thanks!:D

My favorites:
Jean D'Arc - Strategy RPG - Lots of customization and a hell of a story
Final Fantasy Disidia - Wacky fighter - looks like a button masher at first, but that wont get you far
Pirates! - Cid Meier at his best
Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords - match 3 puzzle game with RPG like upgrades and abilities

I would also recommend Dissidia Final Fantasy. This is the game that has gotten the most play time on the psp. I've just had a lot of fun with it. I would also recommend Valkyrie Profile Lenneth. If you have any interest in that series, it's much easier to track down a copy of the PSP version than the original on the PS1.

If you are into RPGs, check out this site. Someone on the IGN PSP board mentioned this site with reviews of most of the RPGs on the PSP.

If you like RPGs, check out Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII. Super high production values and once you get used to the rhythm of the combat system it's a very smooth, fun game.

I've also got to recommend Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions. It's still the best strategy RPG around and except for some mild slowdown the port is stellar. Even if you played it on PSX already, the new translation practically makes it a different game.

Damn, so many great games now... some of my favorites:

- Half-Minute Hero
- Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee 2
- Crush
- God of War
- Everyday Shooter
- Patapon 1/2
- Loco Roco 1/2
- Puzzle Quest
- PQ2: Practical Intelligence Quotient
- Lumines 1/2
- Exit 1/2
- Pangya
- Super Stardust

GTA Chinatown Wars is really good, God of War is excellent. There's also a lot of good racing games like Race Driver and Sega Rally.

Thanks for all the suggestions. I have FF7 crisis core, God of War, Castlevania, and Darkstalkers on the way. Thanks again!

[quote name='ceck3969']Thanks for all the suggestions. I have FF7 crisis core, God of War, Castlevania, and Darkstalkers on the way. Thanks again![/QUOTE]

Awesome games.

Resistance Retribution.
Monster Hunter
Killzone Liberation
Disegaia Afternoon of Darkness
Battlefront Renegade Sqaudron
God of War

And i might be the only one that likes this

Marvel trading card game :p

buy a ds lol jk some of those ps1 classics are made to be used on the psp i dont know if you like any of those games but if you do itd be worth a go.

Some very good suggestions in this thread. Let me also add Motorstorm Arctic Edge and Rock Band Unplugged.

hey... has sony released any new part of resident evil on psp... i m a huge fan of it... i m like playing when it was launched for the very first time.... i m totaly addicted to it....

bread's done
Back