Just got a Wii-What games should I get?

MrFriday18

CAGiversary!
Hi, I just bought a Wii this morning. I saw TRU has a deal if you buy Super Mario Galaxy you get another Wii game for 50% off. Can anyone help me as to what games I should get. I am looking for a game that can be fun for everyone and does not get old quick. Thanks-

wario ware is fun the first couple of weeks if you are playing by yourself, but if there will be more people playing than smooth moves is a perfect game to get

[quote name='Rocko']What? Zelda isn't an RPG.[/QUOTE]
That should prove to you about how much I know about Zelda...haha

Zelda Twilight Princess
Zack & Wiki
Metroid Prime 3 Corruption
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Paper Mario
Mario Strikers Charged
Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn

and there's still a lot more....

Download paper mario, its much better than the 1000 year door.
I would keep an eye out for nights,no more heroes, and smash bros brawl.

Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 if the funniest partygame i've played in along time, its not just a game its the way they give the characters a whole personallity that makes me and my friends play it time and time again, if your going to be playing with people of any ages they wil enjoy it whereas i feel that games like marioparty and warioware tend to kinda be geared toward younger people.

Wii play is also a good game to add more remotes to your collection since if you just bought it I assume you only have 1 and you do want people to play with you.

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
Zack & Wiki (If you can find it)
Twilight Princess
Wii Play (Just because it comes with a second controller)

These are besides the truly awesomeness that is Super Mario Galaxy.

I just popped in Zack & Wiki this weekend - definitely get this one with the Super Mario Galaxy deal - normally $40 so $20 after 50% off.

Super Paper Mario was great too, and Rayman Raving Rabbids (the first one since it should be cheap by now).

If you're not much for Zelda, I fear for your ability to enjoy the Wii's other two big games, Mario and Metroid.

Might I suggest you do a bit more research about a machine before you actually spend money on it?

[quote name='KingBroly']
Zack & Wiki (If you can find it)
[/QUOTE]

Is it still hard to find? Saw several copies at the local Best Buy this afternoon.

[quote name='Rocko']What? Zelda isn't an RPG.[/quote]

According to N4E Zelda IS an Rpg.:roll: I know it isn't an Rpg either but you can't get that through his head.

[quote name='mega_n00bzer']zelda really is great. I didnt like it until last year, and I bought TP. now look at my avatar!

[quote name='dmaul1114']Mario Galaxy, Zelda, Metroid Prime 3.

Resident Evil 4 if you haven't played it on GC or PS2.[/QUOTE]
What dmaul said. Congrats on finding a Wii OP.

bread's done
Back