Just got RROD!!!! This blows [Search for RROD Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dipset121

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Well I just got RROD for the first time and of course like anyone who got it I'm pissed. Well anyways I got my shipping labels in my email and mailed my xbox 360 off to them and the finally got it on last friday. My question is how do I track when my xbox 360 will be back to me do I call them anyone have any idea how long it will take for me to get it back from ms???

One of the e-mails they sent you should have instructions on this.

But anyway you just need your SR# and your zip code. Then you go to service.xbox.com and pop them in and you get your status.

I'd think that anyone who has an X360 would know by now that it isn't a matter of if, but a matter of when you'll get the RROD. You really can't be mad at Microsoft, its technically one of the features of the X360 :p

[quote name='Short Round']Welcome to the club. I'm a member three times over.[/quote]

I've only been a member two times so far. Although I was really happy with how fast I got a 360 back. I sent it off, and got another one within a week, and 2 days. I figured it would be around a month after some of the stories I have heard before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back