Just got some new Chucks!

Specter

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Woohoo! I'm happy now cause I got some Chucks today(Chuck Taylors). My other shoes were falling apart and I've wanted some of these shoes forever! So, I'm happy!

Anyone else wear chucks? LONG LIVE CHUCKS!

Been wearing Chuck's for 5 years. I usually go through a pair every 6 months, I wear them all the time.

Dunno why this made me think of this, but has anyone seen Footlocker's new promotion? It was something to the tune of 'Buy 50 pairs of shoes, get the 51st FREE!' By my calculations, that means I can have a free pair of Chuck's in 25 years!!!

[quote name='Ledhed']Been wearing Chuck's for 5 years. I usually go through a pair every 6 months, I wear them all the time.

Dunno why this made me think of this, but has anyone seen Footlocker's new promotion? It was something to the tune of 'Buy 50 pairs of shoes, get the 51st FREE!' By my calculations, that means I can have a free pair of Chuck's in 25 years!!![/quote]

Wait, are you fucking joking me... dont other places have BOGO deals.... this place has buy 50 get one free. What the hell!?

I gots me a pair of black hi top Chucks I where quite a bit.

I actually where them to run and play basketball. One day, I'm going to kick it truly old school and have the short ass shorts and tucked in tank to go with it.

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']I gots me a pair of black hi top Chucks I where quite a bit.

I actually where them to run and play basketball. One day, I'm going to kick it truly old school and have the short ass shorts and tucked in tank to go with it.[/quote]

Don't forget thr tube socks with two stripes at the top.

I used to wear Chucks all the time. That's all I wore in High School. Hell, I even wore green high top Chucks to prom! I still have a few pairs of 'em, but I don't wear them much anymore. My wife hates 'em. :(

As far as how much they cost, I don't think they're as cheap as they used to be. When I wore 'em it wasn't quite as hip as it is today so I could get a pair easy for $10-15 on sale. Now they are at least twice that. Don't they cost around $30 now or more?

I saw them in the $40 range this past weekend. I used to wear them in high school/college. Unfortunately my wife also hates them (she calls them "dick shoes"), so I haven't gotten to buy any in a while.

[quote name='niceguyshawne']I saw them in the $40 range this past weekend. I used to wear them in high school/college. Unfortunately my wife also hates them (she calls them "dick shoes"), so I haven't gotten to buy any in a while.[/quote]

Heh! My wife calls 'em "clown shoes".

bread's done
Back