Just Gotta Brag (a little)

jim.flack

CAG Veteran
I've got a Fred Meyer and a EBGames pretty close to each other where I live, but I always check FM before going to EB. Glad I did last week. They usually have a sizable "clearance" rack of games and every time I've bought something there, it's always been 10% - 30% off the lowest price. So I scored on some XBOX games for under $8 to $7 each.

Then I saw they had NFL Street for GC and Alias for XB; OK, not the newest games in the world, but I had never played them. I looked at the prices and both were $29.99 marked down to.....$1.97! First I thought, surely they mean $9.97. But, I took them to the counter and, yep, $1.97 each PLUS 20% off of that! So both cost me about $3.75. :applause: Not bad, eh?

EBGames didn't have anything that low, but I was pretty pleased with their DVD sale. $5.99 each or 3 for $10. I picked up "Quatermass & The Pit," The Criterion Collection version of "The Blob" ($39.95 retail) and the restored version of "Enter The Dragon."

WTF? Did you not see the capital letters under the board?

"ONLY CREATE THREADS IF YOU ARE POSTING SPECIFIC DEALS"

You're just bragging about your very YMMV findings that weren't all that great to begin with.

WTF? Did you not see the capital letters under the board?

"ONLY CREATE THREADS IF YOU ARE POSTING SPECIFIC DEALS"

You're just bragging about your very YMMV findings that weren't all that great to begin with.

Settle down. A mod can move it, it's not the end of the world.

[quote name='Brian9824']Lol its not even that good of a deal. I've played Alias and its horrible, i wouldnt pay $.01 for it.[/QUOTE]

If you played it, you probably did pay more than $.01 for it. Just sayin'.

[quote name='RaPtOrsIII']this might be the unknown youtube guy bragging about cheap games[/QUOTE]

No, that guy's already posting random, useless things in the thread where people are mocking him. He's already made himself an annoyance.

Wow, some of you guys are harsh. While they may not be the greatest finds ever (such as Suikoden II for $2, that would be amazing), he might get some entertainment value our of them for a mere two bucks each. Though I do have to say NFL Street sucks....

Still, why are you guys being so harsh on him? Its not like he did anything bad.

[quote name='Rozz']Wow, some of you guys are harsh. While they may not be the greatest finds ever (such as Suikoden II for $2, that would be amazing), he might get some entertainment value our of them for a mere two bucks each. Though I do have to say NFL Street sucks....

Still, why are you guys being so harsh on him? Its not like he did anything bad.[/quote]

I know, right? :grouphug:

I've found some good deals thanks to this site but as far as posting here, never again.

In short: fuck YOU, YOU fuckING LIVING IN YOUR MOTHER'S BASEMENT NEVER fuckED A GIRL UNWASHED SHIT-SMELLING FANBOY SHITHEAD ASSHOLES.

And go ahead, mod, revoke my membership. I won't post here again so it doesn't bother me one fuck.

I've found some good deals thanks to this site but as far as posting here, never again.

In short: fuck YOU, YOU fuckING LIVING IN YOUR MOTHER'S BASEMENT NEVER fuckED A GIRL UNWASHED SHIT-SMELLING FANBOY SHITHEAD ASSHOLES.

And go ahead, mod, revoke my membership. I won't post here again so it doesn't bother me one .
And now I'm sorry I defended your mistake, asshole. Good riddance.

[quote name='jim.flack']I've found some good deals thanks to this site but as far as posting here, never again.

And go ahead, mod, revoke my membership. I won't post here again so it doesn't bother me one fuck.[/QUOTE]

Note to self: to make jim.flack cry, tell him he's posting in the wrong forum, or suggest that a deal he found for himself isn't that good.

Seriously, are you sure you're 45? Are you sure you aren't actually 12?

I don't think I've seen someone get this worked up over so little ever before.

fuck, shit, cock, ass, titties, boner, bitch, muff, pussy, cunt, butthole, Barbra Streisand!
cartmanef1.gif

bread's done
Back