Just ordered a 360 from Amazon.

It's actually just about retail price if you were going to buy those 10 games in the first place. Enjoy your 360 OP.

well? can you return those games that come with the bundle to a toys r us? if so then im gonna buy one.

[quote name='badlieut']I don't think so. I was looking into a no receipt return to anyplace that will accept them.[/QUOTE]i was reading the return policy on amazon. it says items purchased through toys r us(like the xbox 360) can be returned to a toys r us store. i dont know if theyll let you break up the bundle though. has anyone tried?

[quote name='slidecage']good luck finding 10 places to take back game without recept..[/QUOTE]it has a toys r us receipt. does anyone know if you can break up the bundle?

[quote name='slidecage']good luck finding 10 places to take back game without recept..[/QUOTE]

It's very easy to do at Christmastime but I'm not going to do it.

If I can return games and get cash back at TRU, then I would order it. I only want 3 of those games. Hope you get good news from amazon.

I bought a bundle at a TRU B&M on launch day. They told me at the time I couldn't return or exchange any of the games seperately. Everything was listed seperately so couple days later I just walked up to the customer service desk with my receipt and returned the games I didn't want no problem.

Well, I'm betting the amazon receipt says "bundle" and not everything is listed seperately making a return difficult. I seem to remember that w/ the PS2.

[quote name='thagoat']im on the phone with amazon customer service right now. ill find out shortly.[/QUOTE] i didnt like the response she gave. she said "sometimes they take em back, and sometimes they don't". ill pass. oos, anway.

bread's done
Back