Just picked up 54 NES games for $70 WOOP!

wubb

CAGiversary!
Feedback
52 (100%)
\:D/ Got some excellent titles in the crop, too:

8 Eyes
Back to the Future
Bionic Commando
Cystalis
Deadly Towers
Donkey Kong Classics
Dr. Mario
Dragon Warrior
Dragon Warrior 2
Dream Master
Final Fantasy
Ghostbusters 2
Godzilla
Goonies 2
Gradius
Jackal
Kid Icarus
Knight Rider
Kung Fu
Legend of Zelda 2– Link to the Past (Gold Cartridge)
Mega Man
Mega Man 2
Mega Man 3
Mega Man 4
Mega Man 5
Mega Man 6
Mike Tysons Punch Out!
NARC
Ninja Gaiden
Ninja Gaiden 2
Ninja Gaiden 3
P.O.W
Paperboy
Pro Wrestling
Rampage
RBI Baseball
River City Ransom
Rush N’ Attack
Rygar
Shadowgate
Super Mario Bros
Super Mario Bros 2
Super Mario Bros 3
Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt
Super Off Road
Sword Master
Tecmo Super Bowl
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2
Time Lord
Tiny Toon Adventures
Top Gun
Uninvited
World Cup

Some have instructions and some don't, many are in the black cardboard sleeves.

Also haven't tested them yet, but they aren't too grimey. I just hope the battery saves work on FF and the DWs.

These games bring back some memories. I remember my best friend taking my bus home from school so we could play River City Ransom together when I was a kid. We didn't tell our parents we were going to do this (may have even forged a note) and he got in biiig trouble :)

Nice haul. I fear finding my old NES and SNES systems at my parents house and being tempted to fire them up again. I didn't have many games back then so it would result in more spending sprees. ;)

My NES collection is packed away at my parents house. I leave it packed away because the NES emulator for the Dreamcast is so good and I can legaly use it to play the roms of games I have sitting in an attic.

Contacted a guy who put them up on Craig's List. I was a little worried they'd be ones he knew didn't work or something (since this is quite a bit below the market value for these games), but they all look to be in very good condition. The couple I've tested work fine, even the battery saves are good.

I let my sister give away basically my entire NES collection to her friend's little brother a long time ago. But this haul gives me more than I had in my original collection. :)

Oh, it also came with a 4 player adapter and a light gun.

Does anyone know which of those games work with the 4 player adapter? I think Super Off Road did, but not sure of any others?

[quote name='wubb']Does anyone know which of those games work with the 4 player adapter? I think Super Off Road did, but not sure of any others?[/quote]

Nintendo World Cup is 4-player as well. If you don't have Superspike V'Ball and are looking for a good 4-player game, it's awesome. Enjoy the games, a lot of them are really awesome.

[quote name='wubb']Contacted a guy who put them up on Craig's List. I was a little worried they'd be ones he knew didn't work or something (since this is quite a bit below the market value for these games), but they all look to be in very good condition. The couple I've tested work fine, even the battery saves are good.

I let my sister give away basically my entire NES collection to her friend's little brother a long time ago. But this haul gives me more than I had in my original collection. :)

Does anyone know which of those games work with the 4 player adapter? I think Super Off Road did, but not sure of any others?[/quote]

super dodgeball works with 4 players. Bomberman is 4 player as well, but really the saturn bomberman is the best bomberman game.

btw, great haul: all 6 megaman games, kid icarus, and rcr alone are worth more than what you paid imo.

[quote name='dracula'][quote name='wubb']Contacted a guy who put them up on Craig's List. I was a little worried they'd be ones he knew didn't work or something (since this is quite a bit below the market value for these games), but they all look to be in very good condition. The couple I've tested work fine, even the battery saves are good.

Does anyone know which of those games work with the 4 player adapter? I think Super Off Road did, but not sure of any others?[/quote]

super dodgeball works with 4 players. Bomberman is 4 player as well, but really the saturn bomberman is the best bomberman game.

btw, great haul: all 6 megaman games, kid icarus, and rcr alone are worth more than what you paid imo.[/quote]

Damn, Super Dodgeball works with 4 players! That game is even cooler than I remembered :) I hadn't played World Cup before and was pleasantly surprised to see the characters are identical in style to the dudes from Super Dodgeball.

As I was going through everything the instructions for Blades of Steel and Contra were mixed in with the carts, but I guess the guy couldn't find those when he got everything together to sell. Bummer as I remember having a blast playing co-op Contra back in the day.

And yeah, did a little checking and all 6 Mega Men as a lot have sold from $50-110 on eBay over the past few weeks so I could probably make the $70 + more just from those 6.

bread's done
Back