Just preorder MW2 and Uncharted 2 on Amazon for $85. Beat that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gbpackers94

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
I just preordered MW2 and Uncharted 2 for PS3 on Amazon for $95. I used the ECA and a $10 GC, saving me $21. Also MW2 comes with a $10 GC so it's more like I got the two games for $85. Try and beat that. (50% coupons don't count)

I don't see anything special here... yeah, it's a good price but pretty much anyone can in on those prices.

[quote name='gbpackers94']I just preordered MW2 and Uncharted 2 for PS3 on Amazon for $95. I used the ECA and a $10 GC, saving me $21. Also MW2 comes with a $10 GC so it's more like I got the two games for $85. Try and beat that. (50% coupons don't count)[/QUOTE]

I had a little more than $100 in Amazon credit from cashing in my spare change jar. Got Batman: Arkham Asylum ($52.99+10% ECA+$5 coupon code), Need for Speed: Shift ($56.99+10% ECA), and Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 ($59.99+10% ECA). Total cost to me, $39 and change.

Well umm, for the post above this considering you trading in change which is real money, those games cost you more than $39, its not like you got the games for less, you traded in money for virtual money.

and for the first post, a $10 gift card in the future is not $10 off now, so your price is still effectively $95.

[quote name='Arakias']Well umm, for the post above this considering you trading in change which is real money, those games cost you more than $39, its not like you got the games for less, you traded in money for virtual money.

and for the first post, a $10 gift card in the future is not $10 off now, so your price is still effectively $95.[/QUOTE]

Thank you! Finally, someone gets it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back