Just sold a Juggernaut code on eBay...

aporter727

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Is it wrong of me to feel good about selling an Xbox 360 Juggernaut redemption code for Ultimate Alliance 2 on eBay? It went for 10 bucks, and other people are selling for higher...

I have a good feeling that this will be DLC in the future, and for cheaper.

Even if not who really cares? I don't see why everyone is throwing a fit. Did anyone really think GameStop is good for preorders? Let's be honest, it's all a scheme. Stop paying them. Seriously.

Well, if you were quick you could have got a few of these codes for free since GS wasn't checking for duplicate receipt numbers on the website. Some dude posted his number and that was that for a few hours til they took it down.

[quote name='Jodou']Well, if you were quick you could have got a few of these codes for free since GS wasn't checking for duplicate receipt numbers on the website. Some dude posted his number and that was that for a few hours til they took it down.[/QUOTE]

I didn't give a real receipt number and I got a 360 and PS3 code free. Used the 360 since I might buy it later, but my PS3 code is still in my inbox.

Shit, I remember when I bought my Gears of War 2 LE for $75.xx (after tax) and sold the Golden Lancer code for $40 (~$35 after fees). I was amazed somebody actually bought it..

Too bad they sell for even more now.

I sold my Gears LE for $60 and the gold hammerburst code that I got at the midnight launch for $35 .. yay money

bread's done
Back