Just want to show my new toy.

Nice!!! Last year I finally pulled the trigger and bought a big ol fancy widescreen myself. It has brought me hours upon hours of entertainment and I can't believe that I didn't do it sooner. I hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine. Congratulations! :D

I would have bought a projector but I don't wanna have to drop 400 bones on a new bulb every few years. I have a 42" Akai Widescreen HDTV, and although it isn't a big name TV it's done me well. It's awesome except for the crack in the top left corner because my douchebag friend was firing his airsoft gun in my room. I love HDTV, Surround Sound H2 on XBL, nothing like it.

[quote name='ChrisXE']I want a big toy :([/quote]

Its not the zise that counts... its the games you play with it. :D

[quote name='Kayden'][quote name='ChrisXE']I want a big toy :([/quote]

Its not the zise that counts... its the games you play with it. :D[/quote]

here that ladies :)

[quote name='Kayden'][quote name='ChrisXE']I want a big toy :([/quote]

Hmm, size not counting? What planet do you live on? ;)

[quote name='valleyvampiress'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='ChrisXE']I want a big toy :([/quote]

Hmm, size not counting? What planet do you live on? ;)[/quote]

::lights turned off::whistle2:->::hops in bed::whistle2:->::sex begins::

Jessica "OMG, I love you jerome"
a Guy "nope its just me Chris"

:)

Today, you are a man.

You must always remember to never use this power for evil.

Except when it will be extremely fun or get you laid.

I have a 27" that I'm using right now. I plan on saving until I can afford either a good projector or a large widescreen HDTV. The projector's less of a possibility because it would require either painting the wall i project on with specialty paint or spending another thousand or so on an appropriately large screen.

[quote name='alongx']I have a 27" that I'm using right now. I plan on saving until I can afford either a good projector or a large widescreen HDTV. The projector's less of a possibility because it would require either painting the wall i project on with specialty paint or spending another thousand or so on an appropriately large screen.[/quote]

I just built my own screen to go along with my Infocus ScreenPlay 4805. I spent about $75 total for the screen and it looks awesome. Here is a link to make the screen. It will take a total of about 3 hours to make it, without any prior knowledge needed... I will post pics of my masterpiece soon, a 92" screen...
http://members.shaw.ca/danhanson/Theater/screen/screenproject.htm

Actually the cd's on the wall are all aol cds, my ex put them up when we first were dating. She wanted to do something artistic to my room.

bread's done
Back