Just wanted to brag....

Journey

CAGiversary!
I just got home from going to yard sales and flea markets and this is what I picked up:

NES action set complete in the box + the NES Advantage Controler

Kirby 64

Silent Bomber for the PS1

and

EARTHBOUND complete in the box with the players guide for SNES.

This awesome haul cost me a grand total of.....drum roll please.......

$30.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I nearly crapped my pants when the dude said $5 for Earthbound.

ok, i'm done bragging. haha.

you can always give it to the "logans blown off leg" charity that i started for my self, ill even send you a photoshopped up pic of my with no leg!!!!

i went garage sailing myself today, tho my haul hasnt as good, i got....

a 17' brand new gateway monitor from a guy who got two when he bought his last week, they accidently sent him two and he decided to sell the extra, so he sold it to me for a buck.

mister misquito brand new - 1 dollar

silpheed brand new - 1 dollar

castlevania sympony of the night complete - 3 dollars

legend of dragoon complete - 3 dollars

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']i went garage sailing myself today, tho my haul hasnt as good, i got....

a 17' brand new gateway monitor from a guy who got two when he bought his last week, they accidently sent him two and he decided to sell the extra, so he sold it to me for a buck.

legend of dragoon complete - 3 dollars[/quote]

SOTN GH or Non GH?

Who the hell sells a monitor for $1!?!?!?

SOTN is gh but im not complaining, for 3 bucks its a steal, and as for the monitor...apparently this guy did...i asked and he said its fine and i have beside me, a brand new gateway monitor thats 17 inchs...

yo, that's an awesome haul!!

mister mosquito and sotn are worth it all alone!!

nice finds. i love garage sales...haha!!

Super finds... I just can't get the nerve to shop at garage sales, b/c most of them I drive past have nothing but crap

My mother used to get me the best deals from them growing up... the day I came home and she had found a castle greyskull and set of he-man figures... I was in heaven that day

Wished i still had all those figures

[quote name='goldengraham'][quote name='thingsfallnapart']i went garage sailing myself today, tho my haul hasnt as good, i got....

SOTN GH or Non GH?

Who the hell sells a monitor for $1!?!?!?[/quote]

Somebody who stole the monitor from his neighbor maybe? j/k

Seriously though if I were that dude I'd make sure Gateway wasn't going to want me to ship it back (at their cost of course) before dumping it. But that's his problem, not yours.

Even if Gateway didn't want the monitor, I'd sure as hell not sell it for $1. A brand new $100 monitor.. yea, lets sell it for a buck.. thats high intelligence there. Something's very fishy about all that.

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']i went garage sailing myself today, tho my haul hasnt as good, i got....

How is mister misquito. I saw it in egm but it was just in japan then it was called Ka. I thought it was pretty interesting. Also is it just for ps2. Thanks for the info.

oh yeah congrats :)

Congrats on some good finds!
I don't have much luck at garage sales...the best we've found recently was at a kid's-stuff sale for my boy:
* 5 various pieces of clothing
* little bowling ball/pin set
* FisherPrice airport [missing one flag and one person]
* plastic rocking/bouncing horse thing

The airport itself had an MSRP of 50 bucks, the horse probably at least 30-40....
got it all for 7.30

bread's done
Back