Just when you thought you'd seen it all...

If I could make any sense of Redie's ramblings I might be offended.......I think? :lol:
(What the hell is a "self bonus"??)

Anywho, just got "All Night Nippon Super Mario Bros" for the Famicom Disk System today!
Woo ha! :D

redie man come on seriously is there a need to be a douche that bad? i like how you insulted his life and yet your comment on everyones stash like you have personal experience.

Oh and i dig the panasonic q. for some reason I've always wanted one just don't wanna spend very much (i.e. next to nothing) i know dumb wish but oh well. i just cant see myself spending so much on a gamecube that plays dvds

[quote name='Gumby the Green']yet your comment on everyones stash like you have personal experience. [/quote]

Well what not I duh. I would say that Transformer MP3 is quite catchy but to be honest what I really want to see is a. What stash and life is intresting.

TRANSFORMERS WITH SOUNDWAVE AS LEADER

The Redie troll has been ignored/blocked by me for a few days now. Definitely improves the boards. Try it! Just click on his name and then click "Ignore Redie". Poof!

gameboy - fantastic collection! Are you in Japan, or how did you acquire all this stuff?

wow thanks crunchewy i didn't know you could do that and it gets rid of all of his messages. its a magical time now. but i concur are you in japan or what?

Gameboy - Have you tried out the Super Famicom VC controller? I'm still waiting for NCSX to get their preorders in.

I just blocked Reddie as well. If there ever was a douche that deserved to be blocked it was him. :applause::applause::applause:

To answer a few questions:

Yep! I live in Japan!.......in the middle of nowhere! haha
But I still find great stuff out here all the time so I can't complain too much. :D

As for the Super Famicom Wii Controller, I haven't opened it yet b/c I currently have my JP Wii hooked up (so I can play Mario Kart) and I don't have any VC games to test it with.
I'll probably give it a whirl this weekend.

bread's done
Back