K. Dwn's TL Spectacular! H: BR / PSP / DS / PS2 / 360 & More! W: Wii Console!

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']I WANT TO! I would probably have Uncle Hideo sign my copy of Snatcher, then be thrown out for threatening his life over Zone of the Enders 3. Are you going?[/QUOTE]

Sure will. The line will most likely be massive though so I'm dreading waking up early. Before noon early... ugh.

Guess I should start scrounging around for an item for him to sign.

[quote name='knightsdwn']Sure will. The line will most likely be massive though so I'm dreading waking up early. Before noon early... ugh.

Guess I should start scrounging around for an item for him to sign.[/QUOTE]

Dang, I have a hundred things that he could sign. I'm almost tempted to send you something to sign for me, of course I'd give you something in return but he probably limits his autographs.

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']Dang, I have a hundred things that he could sign. I'm almost tempted to send you something to sign for me, of course I'd give you something in return but he probably limits his autographs.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, during his last visit to UNIQLO, they limited it to one autograph per person. I didn't get to visit that time but I sure as hell won't miss this one. But yeah, I'll see if I can coerce a friend or two to come with me. I'll let you know ASAP if you're still interested.

Also, I got the dates mixed up. He's coming on the 11th.

[quote name='battousai11']hey

I haven't tried the game yet, I've been busy at work. I will this weekend and tell you what's up![/QUOTE]

Thanks! Just let me know.

Prices for the following PS3 games?

- Call of Jaurez: Bound in Blood (Sealed)
- Enemy Territory: Quake Wars (Sealed)

- Trivial Pursuit (Mint & Complete)

[quote name='Nate Nanjo']Prices for the following PS3 games?

- Call of Jaurez: Bound in Blood (Sealed)
- Enemy Territory: Quake Wars (Sealed)

- Trivial Pursuit (Mint & Complete)

[/QUOTE]

PM'ed.

[quote name='Metrock']CML for Transformers (Sealed). PM me if you see anything.[/QUOTE]

Sorry bud but I didn't see anything on your list.

bread's done
Back