K. Dwn's TL Spectacular! H: BR / PSP / DS / PS2 / 360 & More! W: Wii Console!

[quote name='battousai11']cml for fable 2 le guide and the tales of vesperia bundle

bump for you too![/QUOTE]

I'm sorry bud, but I really didn't see anything on your list that caught my eye.

[quote name='finalfantasyVII']Would you be interested in Assassin's Creed 2 for PS3? Because I'm getting that, and when I beat it, I can trade it for Borderlands if you'd like.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the offer, but I already own Assassin's Creed 2.

[quote name='1HiTekTexan']I just got Uncharted in. Feedback left. Thanks for the quick turnaround.[/QUOTE]

No prob! I hope you enjoy the game!

[quote name='finalfantasyVII']Lol, just checkin ;) How is it? I'm getting it in from another site.[/QUOTE]

A massive improvement from the first. An easy 1k achievement / Platinum Trophy too if you can get a map of all the feathers.

[quote name='phoenix529']Hey, feel free to CML for the Vesperia bundle, but moreover, what kind of $$$ are you looking for for it?[/QUOTE]

PM'ed.

[quote name='SativaSam']CML for BlazBlue CE.[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, but I didn't see an item on your list that I'd like to trade for.

[quote name='battousai11']bump

sure i can't entice your tales of vesperia bundle from you?[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the bump!

Unfortunately, I still didn't find an item on your list I'd like to trade for my ToV Bundle. I do accept PP though!

[quote name='battousai11']i don't know how i can get that bundle from you![/QUOTE]

:cry:

As you already know, I'm a bit picky when it comes to my wants ;).

[quote name='battousai11']I have the Dante's Inferno preorder figure

Let's try to make a deal![/QUOTE]

Ah I just bought one on ebay for a 10 spot.

I thought they'd be more rare, but I guess they really made a lot of 'em.

bread's done
Back