K-Mart 4 for $15 (DVDs)

thehuskerfan

CAGiversary!
I looked in the K-Mart ad today and saw a couple dvds on sale.

Fast & Furious: SE
Nutty Professor 1 & 2
(It said more in store, but I haven't checked yet.)

These aren't the best, but they're cheap.

I just checked the ad online (I don't get the paper). Also pictured are Patch Adams (Ultimate Edition) and Sneakers, and "Additional titles available". In the image it shows me, Fast and Furious is the Full screen version, and it shows Nutty Professor II, but not I (this may vary based on zipcode).

[quote name='demomanTNA']Any bets most Kameapart stores are nearly picked over already on this?[/QUOTE]

I'd go one further and bet they had crap to begin with.

K-Mart never has any of the titles that they picture in their ad for these type of sales. They cover their ass with the "titles may vary" line.

I checked out both of the local K's today these are the titles that are normally $4.99 each. They have added some stock since the last time I looked through them, namely the ones pictured in the ad Fast & Furious CE, Sneakers, and Nutty Professor II. Most of the other titles seem to be New Concorde, and New Horizons product, with quite a few "Roger Corman Classics". I picked up Eat my Dust!, Deathsport, Death Race 2000, Grand Theft Auto, and Fast & Furious CE (WS). I passed on Piranha 20th Annv. SE, Sneakers, and Nutty Professor II as I already own them. The only other "main stream" titles I remember were Lost Highway, and Air ***.

evidently *****. is a bad word :)

I picked up Patch Adams. Wasn't anything else I wanted. It rang up as $3.75, so you don't need 3 others to get the reduced price.

went to my kmart today, no sign of any cheapo dvds anywhere.

i went to the pawn shop beside it and picked up Rounders collectors edition, Baseketball, and Iron Monkey (us release) for 10 bucks though, woo!

I went to kmart today not cause of this deal, but while I was there I thought I would check it out. I did not see any dvds out but the normal and I asked one person working and they did not even know about the sale. so I said forget it, I highly doubt there is was anything good.

bread's done
Back