K-Mart $5/$8/$10/$20 off your purchase of $50/$80/$100/$200 or more. Valid till 11/30

kyle90316

CAGiversary!
hope this helps! havent seen it posted, not as good as the 20% off coupon but still works.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2151/2051571806_bfbf8241d4_b_d.jpg

http://tinypic.com/815s22a

815s22a

The fine print is really small (of course) but can you tell me if it says copies are not accepted? Where were you able to get these coupons in-store? Thanks.

Good luck getting them to even take the 20% off ones - Corporate sent out an update Wednesday that Sears Home Electronics includes the entire K-Mart electronics department. =(

I'm definitely going to give it a try. I want to get two DS's, so while $20 off the price isn't as good as 20% off each, at least I won't have to try to use the coupon twice, plus I already cashed in on the $10 gift card for every $50 gift card purchased, and obviously that will "stack" since it's just gift cards. I got 4 x $50 gift cards and got 4 x $10 gift cards free. That's $240 in gift cards for $200. The DS's cost $129.99 + 5% sales tax, that's $272.98. Minus $20 is $252.98. Or maybe it's $251.98 if the coupon comes off before tax is calculated. I'll presume the former, higher total for this. I have $240 in gift cards so I'll have to pay an extra $12.98. End result is I'll have paid $212.98 for two DS's. That's $106.49 each. Nice!

Or I could buy one more $50 gift card and get another free $10 card and that would reduce the cost of the DS's further in a sense, except that I'd have actually spent more money on gift cards ($250 spent, netting $300 in gift cards) than necessary, but would have $47.02 left over on the last card which could go toward Mario Party DS and something else.

EDIT: having said that, I doubt this coupon will work (probably won't scan), because it has the exclusion of "Sears Electronics", which at the kmart I tried the 20% off coupon yesterday, they said that now "Sears Electronics" includes Kmart. Still, no harm in trying....

It works! I used the $20 offf $200 coupon to buy 2 DS Lites (one black, one crimson & black), along with taking advantage of the free $10 reward card for every $50 gift card purchased. I purchased 4 cards, so spent $200 to get $240 in gift cards. That along with the $20 off coupon netted me two DS Lites for about $106 and change each! Plus I got the $15 off $25 reward coupon on the receipt for a purchase between Friday Nov 30 and Sunday December 2nd, which I'm hoping to be able to use to pick up a copy of Mario Party DS for $15 + tax. I have a $10 off $25 from a previous DS buy (that one for myself, that I used the 20% off coupon with - it worked then - so may pick up something else as well. The two DS's I bought today are for my kids.)

In true CAG fashion, I'm going to try to do a return and rebuy on Friday morning (bright and early at 6 AM), to hopefully net two $25 gift cards by mail (one for each DS or PSP purchased from 6 AM to 11 AM Friday.) Not sure if they'll let me do that, but I'm certainly going to give it a shot. I can't scoff at $50 in free gift cards. If I can get that it will be like getting the DS's for $81 each, if you consider the gift cards as cash - since kmart is a mecha for cheap video game deals, of course I can find stuff to spend them on, so I consider them good as cash. :)

The cashier did initially balk at the coupon because they thought it had to be $200 on one item, though the coupon clearly says off a $200 purchase. I asked him if he'd just try it and he did and it worked. Scanned without problem. Then he balked at my stack of gift cards, but only again because he thought you could only use one at a time. He said he just didn't know, so he called the manager for help and that guy just ran the cards through one at a time, no problem. The manager didn't balk at the coupon either.

I printed mine on a color laser printer on plain paper. I scaled them to, I think, 325% of normal size, as otherwise they seem to print very tiny. I opted to darken the image up a bit because it looked too bright as originally provided. In OS X you can just choose the Quartz Filter "Lightness Decrease" in the Print dialog. Of course whether or not you need to do that probably is a matter of the individual printer.

So, a big success for me, and my kids are going to be blown away as they were expecting only get used fat DS's. :)

Edit: oh, and they had stacks of those 32" Olevia LCD 720p HDTVs that will be on sale tomorrow for $419 ($399 with the $20 coupon! Even cheaper with gift card deal if you can get it!) They are $699 today. I'm definitely tempted....

bread's done
Back