K-Mart Clearance at some stores.. $5

Biglesworth23

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
At the K-Mart in Frackville, PA I got F-Zero Maximum Velocity (GBA), Gauntlet: Dark Legacy(GBA) , and NHL Hitz 20-03 (GCN) for $5 each! Kick @$$, I must say. :)
I also saw some others there as well:
NHL Hitz 20-02, NHL 2003, Reign of Fire, Bloodrayne all for GCN for $5.
Defender and something else for PS2 for $5.
A few more GBA games like Altered Beast for $5.

Then one in Hershey, PA had a few games for like $10 or so, like the Hulk, and Tony Hawk 2X or whatever it is called. Nothing too exciting there.

And I'm not saying this is at every K-Mart.. just at some, I guess.. :) Good luck!

i went to 5 different kmarts the other day....3 of them had marked clearance items....it seemed like they bought a crap load of games from CC or that the CC games are supposed to be nationwide pricedrops and most stores aren't trying to drop them that low...either way...i picked up:
all $4.99 unless noted differently

pinball of the dead gba
dungeons and dragons gba
transworld surf xbox
way of the samurai ps2
mobile suit gundam f vs z ps2$9.99
shadow hearts ps2 $9.99
burnout 2 ps2 $9.99
defender ps2
world rally championship

i saw the following:
all $4.99 unless noted differently
vexx ps2
commandos 2 ps2
reel fishing (something) ps2
ihra racing (or whatever its called) ps2
jeremy mcgrath (or whatever) ps2
nba courtside 02 (or whatever) gc
summoner goddess reborn gc
wipeout fusion
eoe: eve of extinction
timesplitters 2 ps2
a bunch more, but i forgot

I visited a Kmart somewhere near candem, NJ while on vacation and picked up: SSX Tricky (GBA), Summoner: AGR (NGC) and iridion 2 all were $5 a piece. I saw Road to wrestlemania 18 (GBA) for $5, but passed on that.

The kmart near me hates everyone and doesn't lower their prices. They've got a nice selection of $40-50 games though, just like the nearby walmart... argh.

One question: does walmart give you full price back to you if you return a game to them saying that it was a gift, no receipt? Then I might be able to finally take advantage of a deal like so many of you people who got games from CC

Last time I checked you get lowest price they have offered it in the last 90 days, and Gift Card if you don't have a receipt, no cash.

Thanks for the post also, I am going to take a look when I get off work.

[quote name='dabomb75']One question: does walmart give you full price back to you if you return a game to them saying that it was a gift, no receipt? Then I might be able to finally take advantage of a deal like so many of you people who got games from CC[/quote]

What does that have to do with Kmart clearance games?

Don't answer that...it's obvious. Before you send a perfectly good topic on a tangent, please use the search function to find an answer to your questions (which in this case has been covered over and over and over aaand ovverrr aannnnndd oooovvver aaannnnnnddd ooooovvvvvvvvvveeeeeeerrrrrrr).

this is a topic worth revisiting tho. Your credit rating takes a slight hit everytime you return something without a receipt. You can only return something without a receipt a certain number of times to wallmart. Generally, it isnt worth it.

[quote name='Biglesworth23']At the K-Mart in Frackville, PA I got F-Zero Maximum Velocity (GBA), Gauntlet: Dark Legacy(GBA) , and NHL Hitz 20-03 (GCN) for $5 each! Kick @$$, I must say. :)
I also saw some others there as well:
NHL Hitz 20-02, NHL 2003, Reign of Fire, Bloodrayne all for GCN for $5.
Defender and something else for PS2 for $5.
A few more GBA games like Altered Beast for $5.

Then one in Hershey, PA had a few games for like $10 or so, like the Hulk, and Tony Hawk 2X or whatever it is called. Nothing too exciting there.

And I'm not saying this is at every K-Mart.. just at some, I guess.. :) Good luck![/quote]

PMed.

some of the games in kmart aren't really what they're priced...i dont have the convenience of being able to investigate further because the kmart that used to be 5 minutes away shut down a year or so ago...the closest kmarts are now 30 minutes away...and theres one every 15 minutes away after that....anyways, i pricechecked armored core 3 just for the hell of it even though it said 49.99...it rang up as 19.99...not very, "wow"...but its a big difference than whats listed....so you may be surprised if you just ask for a damn pricecheck

[quote name='BigHow']Seriously, can we just play (or trade) the games we buy instead of using them to circumvent the law?[/quote]

Amen to that thought.

when the one here closed they marked all of the games back up to $49.99 and then did the mark downs from that. very sneaky.

[quote name='dracula'] Your credit rating takes a slight hit everytime you return something without a receipt. Y.[/quote]\

What the fuck are you talking about?

I checked my K-Mart and the only games I found for $5 was Wrestlemania for GBA and a bunch of 3 year old sports games for GC, Xbox, and PS2

[quote name='dracula']Your credit rating takes a slight hit everytime you return something without a receipt.[/quote]

No, it doesn't.

[quote name='mmn'][quote name='dracula']Your credit rating takes a slight hit everytime you return something without a receipt.[/quote]

No, it doesn't.[/quote]

im thinking that he may have meant you're credibility in that store...reputation...i dunno...thats the only way it would've made sense, i think...

[quote name='trustcompany1013'][quote name='mmn'][quote name='dracula']Your credit rating takes a slight hit everytime you return something without a receipt.[/quote]

No, it doesn't.[/quote]

im thinking that he may have meant you're credibility in that store...reputation...i dunno...thats the only way it would've made sense, i think...[/quote]

Well if that's what he meant, then he is right. Wal-Mart will only let you make 3 non receipt returns in a year, they take a copy of your Drivers License when you go to return something without a receipt.

Uh...yeah I checked two Kmarts in my area and the cheapest games I found were Hulk and UFC Tapout 2 for the Xbox at $10 a piece. No $5 goodness here.

Yeah, nothing in the Clinton Twp location. I think I was one of only 3 people in the entire store.
For those of you finding some of the $5 titles, are they mixed in with all the other games in the glass cases or are they somewhere else?

The only $4.99 titles in Kmart Long Beach, Ca were

Swingerz Golf GC
Madden 2003 GC

The also had on clearance

ICO $14.99
Okage $14.99
Bomberman Generation $9.99
Xbox Live Headset (Microsoft) replacement(Headset only) $21.00

Not too much else noteworthy, some clearly marked games from Circuit City. Everything was behind the glass case and was somewhat a pain to get the salesman to open the cabinets so I could look at the prices.

Went to 3 Kmart stores found nothing except

Casylevania: Circle Of The Moon (GBA) $14.99 (had like 20 left)

Also they have a BIG sale on Martha Stewart Prison pots! BuY a pot get a frying pan FREE (While supplies last) :D

i found:

prisoner of war: 4.99
cel damage: 4.99
some surfing game: 2.99

they also had about ten copies of perfect dark for 2.99

bread's done
Back