K-Mart Holiday 2009 Game Trading Thread

neudog

CAGiversary!
Feedback
281 (100%)
Figured I'd start an official trade thread for the new holiday games at K-Mart. I'm currently looking for copies of LBP, Gran Turismo and NBA Inside 10. CML if you have any of these for trade.

Haves:

TL

Want:

LBP
Gran Turismo
NBA Inside Drive 10

Edit:// Went in to the other local store and scored all my wants and an additional Gran Turismo. Looking for Target Clearance/Gamefly Games

Will check a couple more stores for these and if I find extras I'll let the community know.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
I have an extra copy of Secret Agent Clank PSP if someone wants to trade that for LBP, and pretty much willing for anything else.

Looking for LBP. I have X-Men Origins Wolverine for PSP and Secret Agent Crank for trade.

Maybe you change the rules of the thread. Instead of wants, it should only be haves, as this thread will be nothing more than an endless list of people wanting GT and LBP.

I got an extra copy of Secret Agent Clank and Gran Turismo, so if someone got an extra copy of LittleBigPlanet and wants to swap for one of these, PM me right away. Thanks!

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']I just want Secret Agent Clank. CML for it. I bought LBP at full price so that will be off limits plus I am still playing it.[/QUOTE]
Sent you a PM.

Would anyone be willing to pick up a extra LBP PSP for me? closest Kmart is several hours away. I will gladly pay cost and shipping plus extra for them. Please PM me.

[quote name='wolverinefactor']and stop fucking bragging about flipping, hate that shit. Let people who actually want the game, get it for a good price...[/quote]

agreed!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='ScoJo']I have an extra LBP and I am looking for a Jak and Daxter.[/QUOTE]

I saw a Jak and Daxter, I will see if I can get it Monday for you and we can trade.

If anyone would be willing to sell some extra copies, I would appriciate a PM.

From what I can gather as well, LBP is the hardest of the three to find. Probably something like LBP, Gran Turismo, NBA as far as hardest to find.

I might swing by tomorrow. I have been looking for Star Ocean Last Hope for 360 and I heard it's on clearance for $15? Is that a recent clearance or no? If I see LBP for PSP I might grab a copy.

I have an extra NBA 10. Looking only to trade. I have most systems so offer away! (It will go to ebay or back to Kmart soon though >.

Checked 5 Stores in NJ, was only able to score 1 Little Big Planet (I was searching for more to help out my fellow CAGs) Also found 1 copy of Secret Agent Clank also for $9.99 for PSP, so we can add that game to the list. I want Little Big Planet, but could care less about Secret Agent Clank, as I bought that in hopes of possibly trading it to someone with an extra Gran Turismo. If someone is willing to trade just drop me a PM or if someone would be gracious enough to pick one up for me, Id pay for cost price and shipping my way. Let me know CAGers!

PS
There are probably 2 more stores that I can check out. I will let you guys know what I find.

Also, is it just me or does it feel like every KMart you walk into, you feel like you've stepped into a time machine and have been sent to the past? 1984-ish? LoL

still looking for nba inside 2010 for psp around 14 or 15 shipped or offers

has anyone played this game.. how good is the game on the psp.... usually psp lacks good sports games

**Updated** Both games taken.

I have both GT and LBP and will sell for $15 shipped each or $27 shipped if someone wants both. I may also trade for PS3 games.

I was only able to find 2 copies of Secret Agent Clank. I don't know if anyone wants these, but if so, I am looking for GT, LBP, or Jak & Daxter.

I have:

1 LBP
1 NBA Inside 10
2 SAC
2 GT

Interested in cash only, unfortunately. $16 shipped per game. PM me if interested. Thanks!

Ah, here's the mystery thread (I will add a link in the OP of the $9.99 Kmart games thread)...

I have GT and NBA 10 and want a LBP or Jak & Daxter. I'm also willing to trade a 1600 MS Points card (or code).

Have: All Sealed
singstar vol 1 2 mic bundle ps3
singstar vol. 2 ps3

Want:
cyl for ps3/wii games/blus
psn points
paypal (cost + shipping)

bread's done
Back