K-Mart: Transformers War for Cybertron exclusive comic book and $10 coupon

animalspinners

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Saw this on the K-Mart Gamer blog this morning, hadn't seen it posted yet on CAG so I figured I'd throw it on here. I'll pass on this deal, because my local K-Mart is fucking horrible at making sure you get any sort of free bonus with purchase.

Basacially, when you purchase the new TF game for 360 / PS3 at release, you'll get a free comic along with a $10 coupon that can be used on any game or accessory. If you get both DS games on one receipt, you save $15.

The blog has scans of the comic book, seems to be of a nice quality.

We are pleased to announce that in partnership with Activision, when you buy the Transformers: War for Cybertron video game you will receive a free collectible Transformers comic book

In addition to this exclusive offer, Kmart will be offering a $10 Kmart Gaming Savings Coupon from June 22nd through the 26th with purchase of Transformers: War for Cyberton for the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions (Reg. $59.99). Lastly, when you buy both the Decepticon and Autobots versions of the DS titles (Reg. $29.99) you will save an instant $15 off of your purchase.

http://blogs.mykmart.com/games/

Thanks. You're not alone in dealing with horrible kmarts. I tried getting lost planet and went to 2 kmarts. When I asked for the bonus items that were supposed to be included, no less than 6 people at each store was involved desptite the bonus items apprearing in the ads.
I think it's cool that kmart does this but they really need to get their electronics csa on the ball. I did end up getti g an extra lost planet salamander (ine sold on eBay).

What about TRU? They have some sweet deals for new releases every now and then.

You'll definitely get the coupon since the register prints it automatically but good luck on the comic book. Hopefully somebody else comes through with a better deal though.

[quote name='Killbomb']You'll definitely get the coupon since the register prints it automatically but good luck on the comic book. Hopefully somebody else comes through with a better deal though.[/QUOTE]

Amazon gives you $10 in credit, release day delivery if you've got Prime, and the "exclusive" character Demolishor.

Gamestop has got Shockwave.

Best Buy has Jazz.

I put exclusive in parenthesis because we all know this will be paid DLC later on. But seems weird there are two Decepticon preorder characters, and only one Autobot... I figured K-Mart's big reveal would have been an exclusive Autobot to balance it all out.

[quote name='animalspinners']Amazon gives you $10 in credit, release day delivery if you've got Prime, and the "exclusive" character Demolishor.

Gamestop has got Shockwave.

Best Buy has Jazz.

I put exclusive in parenthesis because we all know this will be paid DLC later on. But seems weird there are two Decepticon preorder characters, and only one Autobot... I figured K-Mart's big reveal would have been an exclusive Autobot to balance it all out.[/QUOTE]

I don't have Prime so I rarely use Amazon unless it's a MUCH better deal than B&M because I want to have most games on release day and that shipping is about the same as tax where I live. So on this game at least, I'd rather get it at K-Mart as of right now and support local businesses. I also seem to be one of the few who doesn't care about exclusive DLC. Hell, I gave away my Best Buy Stealth Weapons Code for Alpha Protocol. :D

bread's done
Back