K-Mart Weekly Ad 10/23- 10/29: NHL 12 39.99, Kinect sensor $119.99, more

JP73

CAGiversary!
NHL 12 $39.99 (PS3 and 360)
NCAA Football 12 $39.99 (PS3 and 360)
COD: Black Ops $39.99 (PS3 and 360)
Medal of Honor $14.99 (PS3 and 360)

More games are likely to be discounted, but those are the only 4 featured in the ad

Kinect Sensor $119.99
Dance Central and Dance Central 2 $49.99 each, Buy Both for 74.98
Kinect Sports and Kinect Sports 2 $49.99 each, Buy Both for 74.98

Some other items appear in the add, including the usual new releases, but at their regular MSRP. Although not in the ad, Kirbys's Return To Dreamland will feature a $15 gaming coupon

No.. No.. No way!!! Thank you so much man i love you!! :) nhl 12 here i come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo thanks!! is nhl 12 on sale or is this a permenent drop?

[quote name='mjoa123']No.. No.. No way!!! Thank you so much man i love you!! :) nhl 12 here i come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo thanks!! is nhl 12 on sale or is this a permenent drop?[/QUOTE]

No, we're a long way from a price drop, usually towards the end of the season. This is just a weekly sale. And unlike last week at TRU, this covers both the 360 AND PS3 versions.

[quote name='JP73']No, we're a long way from a price drop, usually towards the end of the season. This is just a weekly sale. And unlike last week at TRU, this covers both the 360 AND PS3 versions.[/QUOTE]

sweet buddy. there's another thread on games going down to $10. is this also true? josh said there will be some new sales so im wondering if vanquish and similar-priced games will go down in price even more or ymmv?

[quote name='strait edge follower']Was hoping for a kirby mass attack deal, Thanks anyway op[/QUOTE]

It does appear in the ad, but at the regular $29.99. i think someone will have it discounted to coincide with Return To dreamland release. Speaking of which, that looks awesome. It looks like it could be one of those signature Wii games like New Super Mario Brothers, and Galaxy 1 and 2. Epic Yarn was OK, but it was too cutesy and way too easy. This looks like a great classic Kirby type game

If we have Kinect Sports or Dance Central (the first ones, most people own by now), then would Kinect Sports 2 and Dance Central 2 for $74.98 as well? Is there gonna be a gaming coupon? Would rather see that or something like $20 gaming coupon or buy both get a $50 gaming coupon.

[quote name='Enuf']it's been much cheaper $70 used $80-$100 new[/QUOTE]

When was that? I've never seen Amazon go anywhere near below $100

[quote name='JP73']When was that? I've never seen Amazon go anywhere near below $100[/QUOTE]

Just watch the Amazon Warehouse Deals for a Kinect if you want to pay the absolute minimum. Pretty good price for NHL 12. I picked it up for $33 last week from Amazon Warehouse Deals though.

[quote name='JP73']When was that? I've never seen Amazon go anywhere near below $100[/QUOTE]at least 3-4 times since E3 in June not to mention the b1g1 50% off accessory deals. BB had used ones $80 1-2 weeks ago. PC Richard had a $100 one & several retailers have had the $120 deal with a $25 gc too.

bread's done
Back