K-Mart Weekly Ad 7/3 - 7/9 - Transformer Sale, RE:Merc $30 other 3DS games

nintendokingdom

CAGiversary!
Not too much on sale, just DS & 3DS games. They show the PS3 & 360 versions of the new Transformer game too, but it is MSRP.

DS
Transformers: Dark of the Moon Decepticon - $19.99
Transformers: Dark of the Moon Autobots - $19.99

3DS
Transformers: Dark of the Moon - $29.99
Resident Evil: Mercenaries 3D - $29.99
Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars - $29.99
Rayman 3D - $29.99
Lego Pirates of the Caribbean - $29.99

[quote name='Brother Daz']you do know there is a sticky Kmart thread right?[/QUOTE]

Not everybody likes to sit and read through all these omnibus threads (like Kmart and Steam deals) to see if there's a deal they might like.

Besides, this isn't even in the Kmart thread. I know the RE deal has been mentioned here and there, but it's not on the front page.

and that the guy who makes the deals posts the same deals weeks in advance?

Not everybody likes to sit and read through all these omnibus threads (like Kmart and Steam deals) to see if there's a deal they might like.

Besides, this isn't even in the Kmart thread. I know the RE deal has been mentioned here and there, but it's not on the front page.

He updates it the day the deal starts.

[quote name='takotchi']Not everybody likes to sit and read through all these omnibus threads (like Kmart and Steam deals) to see if there's a deal they might like.

Besides, this isn't even in the Kmart thread. I know the RE deal has been mentioned here and there, but it's not on the front page.[/QUOTE]

this guy is winning

[quote name='takotchi']Not everybody likes to sit and read through all these omnibus threads (like Kmart and Steam deals) to see if there's a deal they might like.

Besides, this isn't even in the Kmart thread. I know the RE deal has been mentioned here and there, but it's not on the front page.[/QUOTE]

Glad you agree, it's why I posted it here. I looked at the K-Mart thread's main page, and there is no mention of this flyer and looked at the last 10 pages (150 - 160) and saw no mention of it so I posted it.

I understand they update it the day the deals start, but I for instance was debating between ordering RE:Merc on BestBuy.com and getting the $10 giftcard or waiting until tomorrow to get it at KMart for $30. I saw the flyer today, and this was the first confirmation I had seen the rumored sale on RE:Merc existed.

If I hadn't found the flyer today, I would've bought it off bb.com today incase the KMart sale didn't exist. So knowing what sales are coming in advance (even if it's 1 day) are good to weigh out your options.

.[/QUOTE]

Nor do I, thats why I just look at the OP for the deals...

[quote name='Brother Daz']Nor do I, thats why I just look at the OP for the deals...[/QUOTE]

Thats what i did but i didn't see this posted in kmartgamer OP

The first post in that thread is a wiki, you can edit it to include the ad flyer deals. Note that lately, most of their best deals are on the kmartgamer blog only, not in the ad, so that they are harder to price-match.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Yeah for some reason Josh hasnt updated for next week. he's usually pretty good about posting them early[/QUOTE]

Actually he mainly focuses on his deals that aren't in the ad. The ads seem to be posted mainly by other employees from kmart when they see the ad in store.

I don't see any deals in this thread.

Original Chicken Sandwich at Burger King for $1.04 7/2-7/4.

There, that's better.

[quote name='Kerig']I don't see any deals in this thread.

There, that's better.[/QUOTE]

I didn't know about that. Thanks for the deal! Love that sandwich!

[quote name='Kerig']I don't see any deals in this thread.

There, that's better.[/QUOTE]

That is not a deal.

A real deal would be a Chik-fil-a chicken sandwich for 1.04.

bread's done
Back