Kaiju Big Battle to be on G4 TV!!!

[quote name='peteloaf']For those not familiar check this - http://www.kaiju.com/

It's a cross between Godzilla and the WWE

Whoo![/QUOTE]
and as a kaiju fan in general this is incredibly great news! thanks for the heads up! :applause:

How can it be good news?

Surely this means the show will end up being hosted by a black dude, run for 4 weeks 24/7 and then be cancelled.

? This show looks weird. It was watching G4 a few days ago and My Comcast TV Guide said Paid Programing was on so i was expecting so type of new knife or blender or something and this Kaiju thing was on. I thought it was like some student film or something. Its an actual show?

[quote name='rabbitt']Do you have to be high to enjoy it?[/QUOTE]

It's like Family Guy. Great if your not stoned, but it makes perfect sense if you are.

[quote name='Vampire Hunter D']Is it good funny like Family Guy or dumb funny like Wondershowzen? And whats its rated PG, 14, MA?[/QUOTE]

I think it's 14.

I have a bunch of Kaiju stickers and promo stuff along with the first DVD. Ive seen them at a Con walking around and fighting in the aisles.

I saw it Saturday Morning when they were showing some stuff during the time they have Paid Programming on from like 3 a.m. to 9 a.m.

bread's done
Back