Kane and Lynch 2 $8 FSSS Amazon (360)

It's a good local co op shooter, solid character development, wildly inaccurate depiction of Shanghai but whatever, just play it on easy to avoid possible frustration.

the guys who made this game were clearly fans of metal gear solid 2 (in one of the scenes in the game you see what i mean). kmart has it for 5$ if you can find it. for that amount this game is ok coop fun but the hit detection is soooo bad. not to mention this game has one of the worst endings ive ever seen

^I think I forgot about the ending...shows how bland it was I guess, still better than Rage's ending IMO
And seriously, play on easy.

got this at bestbuy when it was clearance for 2-3 buxs. still sitting in my backlog. wish i had ps3 version. anyone wanna swap my 460 version/

[quote name='tokyostomp']got this at bestbuy when it was clearance for 2-3 buxs. still sitting in my backlog. wish i had ps3 version. anyone wanna swap my 460 version/[/QUOTE]
Dude you have the next gen XBOX! :lol: Now with 100 more degrees of awesome!

[quote name='strait edge follower']the guys who made this game were clearly fans of metal gear solid 2 (in one of the scenes in the game you see what i mean). kmart has it for 5$ if you can find it. for that amount this game is ok coop fun but the hit detection is soooo bad. not to mention this game has one of the worst endings ive ever seen[/QUOTE]
I Wasn't even aware there was an ending when I finished it. All I remember is running from dogs and that's it. It's still better then the first game, but that's like saying hugging this cactus is much more comfortable then biting into that cactus.

[quote name='maxrenderer']Guess I'm in the minority on this one. I paid $1.60 for it and hated every minute.[/QUOTE]
Only two people posting on here seem to say they like it. I Personally didn't care for it at all and though it wasn't the worst third person shooter ever, but I'd easily say it's below mediocre at best.

Think Call of Juarez: The Cartel was worst than this game. Had to play it offline because we kept on dieing/failing each car sequence because of lag.

[quote name='maxrenderer']I paid $1.60 for it[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Daniel09']Paid 1.50 for it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='UnlockPotential']Got it on clearance a kmart last month for $3[/QUOTE]
We get it, you guys are god of deals.

[quote name='TooPoor']We get it, you guys are god of deals.[/QUOTE]

There's value in knowing how low it's gone in the past when deciding to pull the trigger on a deal.

[quote name='louiedog']There's value in knowing how low it's gone in the past when deciding to pull the trigger on a deal.[/QUOTE]
I know, I ask "is this the lowest it has been" to veteran CAGs too, but not for extremely YMMV situations, highly YMMV clearances, pawn shops, and stating the consequences without telling the exact source etc.

Yeah, it of course cannot compare to MP3. I like games with this feel, a middle aged protagonists with issues. K&L are just way more fucked up.

I played it when it first came out and got every achievement except one damn impossible multiplayer achievement.I am still pissed off.
I thought the game wasn't that bad.For me it was like a 5 on a 1-10 scale.
Just my opinion.

Fun game, loved the visual style. It's really short though, I beat it in one sitting. For what it's worth, I hated Kane and Lynch 1, so don't let that hold you back.

bread's done
Back