Kane & Lynch 2 (360/PS3 - Used) $14.99 w/free shipping at GameFly - Daily Deal

Oooh, this has the potential to be really cool. I'll be keeping an eye on these daily deals.

I don't think I'll be buying this game, though. The redbox across the street from my house has this available, and I think I could probably finish it in a day or two, and never want to go back to it again.

I just finished this game and it is not worth $15. The single player campaign is only 3 hours long, maybe less if you are better... and isnt as good as the first game. Mulitplayer has a thin following and really doesnt fair much better than single. At $5-$10, I'd say go for it, but at $15... it really isnt worth it. A good rental, but not much more.

I got the game at BB a couple of weeks ago and it is terrible. Maybe worth $5-$10 at best. But if anyone wants to try it $15 is not too bad.

Rented it from Gamefly, sent it back the next day with maybe less than a half hour played. As a fan of the first game, this one was just awful. It's maybe a rent, but if you did buy it I'd have to agree with $5-$10 for what the game is worth.

Rented it from Redbox for $1 (using coupon code), beat single player campaign in 4.5 hours, played multi-player for an hour. Felt satisfied and returned it the next day.

Not as good as the first game in my opinion but worth a rental if you enjoyed the first game.

Well this didn't take long to just absolutely drop in price. I might still hold out until it is under $10 like I did for the first one though. The backlog is already absolutely ridiculous anyways.

Yes its pretty bad. Short. Controls are not that great (ie make sure you get a shotgun and hope for the best since nothing else works well).

I mean I can see it for maybe $10. I am thinking if Best Buy runs another crazy sticker sale that this would be apart of that

Kick ass, thanks Cheapy!

Bought 2 PS3 copies... will be a fun online co-op title to play with my bro in-law

[quote name='whoknows']I was kind of tempted, but I think I'll pass now...Its Army of Two 2 a better game than this?[/QUOTE]

To me yes. I thought Kane and Lynch 2 was worst than the first one. I rented it. It was extremely short and wasn't any good.

[quote name='bredbu']im interested in tomorrows deal,[/QUOTE]

Same here.

I was going to pick this one up but after all the negative posts about the game I decided to pass. Thanks for saving me some cash guys.

Yeah, I got this off Goozex the other day and beat it really fast. Seemed like it took longer though because the story is boring as hell. Not worth buying imho but a good rental for you achievement whores. I think I ended up with ~300+ points for a few hours of work.

Almost bought this a few weeks ago when it was on sale at best buy. And after reading more bad reviews on it I think I'll hold off until it drops to $10.

[quote name='acsguitar']The funniest thing about Kane and Lynch 2 is that there is brutal violence and horrific language but they blur out nudity[/QUOTE]

No sale then.

[quote name='acsguitar']The funniest thing about Kane and Lynch 2 is that there is brutal violence and horrific language but they blur out nudity[/QUOTE]

It also blurs out headshots

bread's done
Back