Kane & Lynch, new 360 game from IOI

graf1k

CAGiversary!
Feedback
99 (100%)
New GameInformer has a 'world exclusive' on a new game from the makers of Hitman and Freedom Fighters called Kane & Lynch. Wasn't able to find any info about it online so here's a little synopsis of the plot based on the feature in GI:

Kane is on death row and being driven to his execution when the transport is ambushed and Kane escapes with the help of Lynch, a fellow prisoner and apparent psychopath. Kane has been sprung by his former employers, an international merc organization known as The Seven. They think Kane betrayed them on a heist and disappeared with the loot and they want it back before they kill him. He's dead either way but if he retrieves said loot he saves the life of his wife and child. Lynch on the other hand is auditioning to take Kane's place with The Seven once Kane is out of the picture and both are forced to work together toward a common goal. Lynch was a normal guy that apparently just went psycho over time and may or may not have killed his wife. He has pills to regulate his mood and apparently at times during the game he can fly off the handle and complicate shit. You will be controllering a crew of up to 12 mercs in the game and the control scheme for it is apparently pretty similar to Freedom Fighers if any of you played that great game. The whole game can be played single player or co-op (although I'm not sure if that includes co-op over live) and online multiplayer. Release date is Spring 2007 for PC & 360 and possibly PS3 later.

Don't have a scanner so I did the best I could with my digicam.

Yea it looks really gritty and the graphics look great too. I'm excited for it.

*EDIT* I've actually never used my scanner before, so I'm downloading a driver now...I'll throw some scans up before I go to work :D

Scans

Ok I have a couple more pictures I scanned...but imageshack is being VERY slow...It's taking forever to host a picture, so hopefully I can ad the two more in before I leave in a little bit.

Here ya guys go.

I'll scan the rest when I come home

bread's done
Back