Karaoke Mic?

Kind of funny you posted this topic, because I had a similar problem. Yesterday I just purchased the Xbox Music Mixer on Amazon for 13.99: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00009X3VO/sr=8-1/qid=1156772250/ref=pd_bbs_1/002-8449350-2907206?ie=UTF8. I'm pretty sure this is the version that is bundled with the microphone, but I'll post again when I get it to let you know for sure or not.

I also had another idea... I may go to Circuit City and try buying a regular microphone with a mini jack, and try plugging that into the Xbox communicator to see if it would work or not. Offhand, I can't think of any reason why it wouldn't.

I've noticed that the Logitech corded ones always tend to short out after prolonged use. Personally I've gone with the Logitech wireless to play KR:party Sing and Dance mode, and just use communicators anymore to use as mics.

I'd like to know how the Mad Catz mic (the included one w/ mixer) actually is, it may be worth investing in one if it's semi-durable.

Online you don't find too many. The best mic is the one that comes with karaoke revolution(the konami one) I found one a a gamestop out of town for 2.99.

[quote name='Enternal']So how well does the wireless headset one work?[/QUOTE]
It's ok, but there's a little lag/delay from the headset compared to the speakers. I turn the headset volume down and its good. I prefer a wired for regular game, but the wireless is the absolute best for sing and dance.

bread's done
Back