Kari Byron (MythBuster) poses for FHM Magazine

[quote name='mr ryles']WOW! I watch mythbusters all the time, or I used to. And I never really noticed she was that hot.[/QUOTE]

all redhead women are hot.

I think both these women are hot in a realistic way, like the kinda girl you could run into at the supermarket.

Off topic, but oh snap! Adaminpladium, I have to side with iron man.

a big part of the attraction to either woman is what they do besides looking good. Rachel Ray is a great cook and there's nothing better than rolling off someone who can go make you a bitchin steak in 30 minutes or less.

And Kari makes things blow up. That's her job. Look good and make shit explode.

Wow, donssword she actually doesn't look too bad in those sites you put up. Actually not super hot or attractive, but definitely a good looking red head.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Wow, donssword she actually doesn't look too bad in those sites you put up. Actually not super hot or attractive, but definitely a good looking red head.[/QUOTE]

She looks like a real woman, not some made-up fake. Very cool that she does old school D&D.

I can't stand the art direction of the photos in Maxim and FHM -- they strip the personality of the woman away in the pic. They are still usually good pictures, and who doesn't want to look at a beautiful woman, but the photos do not convey the woman's personality or charisma. They basically treat each woman as the same person, just changing the props for each model. Playboy does the same thing, but the art direction of their photography is better, maybe because of the inherant beauty of the nude female body.

I prefer real looks, real smarts, real personality. And that is not conveyed in the layout of the pics in the mag.

bread's done
Back