karma hates me...

onetrackmind

CAGiversary!
Feedback
81 (100%)
tonight i'm driving home from my parents house and a deer runs out in front of my truck and i hit it.... my truck is fubar and most likely will probably be totaled. Im so pissed off right now.

That sucks dude. Sorry to hear about your truck but glad to hear you're ok.

I know it doesn't make your situation any better, but I can definitely relate...
Back when I was in HS, I was hit by 2 deer and smashed into 1.
The first one slammed his head into the front quarter panel where the door hinged. Ended up banging that out enough to allow the door to be opened with some effort.
The second one jumped off a cliff, slammed into my rear driverside door, figured it couldn't go through me so it turned, ran along side the car, broke my mirror with it's chest, then tossed its head and smashed my windshield.
Then one morning on the way to school, deer darts out from the brush, I can't stop, rail it head on... pretty much totalled the car.

Goodluck with your truck and let us know how it turns out!

Well i was actually on a highway doing about 60mph and there was no one else on the highway and out of nowhere this deer just pops out of nowhere. I wasnt feeling anything after the accident but now an hour later im feeling kinda sore but no big deal. The whole front of my truck is completed torn off and the driver side quarter pannel crumbled like tin foil and the driver side door was jammed shut. The cop said it was the worse deer/vehicle accident hes seen.

I ahve full insurance, im just hoping they dont total my truck. Now i just ahve to figure out how im gonna get to work everyday...

Make your list and get started on it ASAP

breveon326.jpg

Sorry about the bad luck. It'll turn around. Just be thankful your truck and not YOU are fubared.

That sucks man. I have never hit a deer, but I have had one run in front of my car twice. My reaction time was quick enough to just miss it both times. I hope you don't jinx me by me talking about it now ... ;-)

[quote name='onetrackmind']Well i was actually on a highway doing about 60mph and there was no one else on the highway and out of nowhere this deer just pops out of nowhere. I wasnt feeling anything after the accident but now an hour later im feeling kinda sore but no big deal. The whole front of my truck is completed torn off and the driver side quarter pannel crumbled like tin foil and the driver side door was jammed shut. The cop said it was the worse deer/vehicle accident hes seen.

I ahve full insurance, im just hoping they dont total my truck. Now i just ahve to figure out how im gonna get to work everyday...[/QUOTE]
Trust me, if its as bad as you say, you WANT it totaled. It's such a pain in the ass getting repairs done right and in a timely manner. Shopping for a car is much less of a hassle.

That really sucks OTM. Sorry to hear it. Hopefully, everything will get worked out. Glad you are okay too.

My dad hit a key deer fawn going maybe 30 mph. It tumbled a few times, looked dazed / possibly had a concussion, so he brought it's bloody ass into the backseat and i think gave it mouth to mouth because he was afraid it would die. He beat feet to the volunteer bird doctor woman that lives nearby and dropped it off there, and donated money for it's xrays and shit (hundreds of dollars). The thing ended up getting transferred to a state park up in the main land.

No point to my story but hopefully it confused you long enough to take your mind off of your busted truck. -_-

ps: What's a polite way to tell your father he needs a psychological evaluation?

[quote name='weimerwanger']My dad hit a key deer fawn going maybe 30 mph. It tumbled a few times, looked dazed / possibly had a concussion, so he brought it's bloody ass into the backseat and i think gave it mouth to mouth because he was afraid it would die. He beat feet to the volunteer bird doctor woman that lives nearby and dropped it off there, and donated money for it's xrays and shit (hundreds of dollars). The thing ended up getting transferred to a state park up in the main land.

No point to my story but hopefully it confused you long enough to take your mind off of your busted truck. -_-

ps: What's a polite way to tell your father he needs a psychological evaluation?[/QUOTE]

:rofl: thanks for the laugh bro

ive been in 6 car accidents with the same car with the same cousin driving. THATS bad karma.

That sucks. I actually got in a car accident myself tonight. Hit a truck in front of me. Nothing at all wrong with his trcuk, but my car slid under his bumper and is pretty fucked up. I'm pretty pissed since it was my frist new car that I ever bought and its only two years old.

Hope everything works out with your car.

[quote name='greendj27']That sucks. I actually got in a car accident myself tonight. Hit a truck in front of me. Nothing at all wrong with his trcuk, but my car slid under his bumper and is pretty fucked up. I'm pretty pissed since it was my frist new car that I ever bought and its only two years old.

Hope everything works out with your car.[/QUOTE]

that sucks bro, good luck on yours too man. I know how you feel... this was the nicest car ive ever had and i worked my ass off to be able to buy it.

2poor that is some seriously bad karma :lol:

[quote name='weimerwanger']My dad hit a key deer fawn going maybe 30 mph. It tumbled a few times, looked dazed / possibly had a concussion, so he brought it's bloody ass into the backseat and i think gave it mouth to mouth because he was afraid it would die. He beat feet to the volunteer bird doctor woman that lives nearby and dropped it off there, and donated money for it's xrays and shit (hundreds of dollars). The thing ended up getting transferred to a state park up in the main land.

ps: What's a polite way to tell your father he needs a psychological evaluation?[/QUOTE]
I got a picture of it:
kiss.jpg

Damn - if I'd have seen this coming I'd have just given you Mario Baseball :shock:
But then again, if I could predict the future... :twisted:

My student did almost kill us today but thats a daily occurance.

[quote name='joevan']Damn - if I'd have seen this coming I'd have just given you Mario Baseball :shock:
But then again, if I could predict the future... :twisted:

My student did almost kill us today but thats a daily occurance.[/QUOTE]

haha i wouldnt be surprised if my insurance company requests i take defensive driving classes with a mr joe vandigo.

Wow your dad is cool, not many people would care about the deer and only about their car as evidenced in this thread ;P Glad to hear a happy ending.

[quote name='onetrackmind']haha i wouldnt be surprised if my insurance company requests i take defensive driving classes with a [/QUOTE]

deercollision.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
We actually raised two deer a few years ago thats mother died by getting hit by a vehicle. They were both bucks. They got pretty big before they left our house.

[quote name='joevan']I can cut you a deal.
I had a 26 year old little bitch the other day that was a total pain in the ass - he had 5 speeding tickets, 2 DUI's and a serious accident that sent another guy our age to the hospital.

So I'm telling him how to improve as we're driving along and he looks at me and says "Look dude, I fucking know how to drive so stop treating me like a moron "
And I since it was the end of my day and he was a popped collar douche - I shot back "Shit, I hope you drive better than this when you're drunk. Oh wait, you don't, nevermind." And then I recomended him for another 12 hours with another driver :rofl: At $90 an hour, state mandated :evil:

Moral of this story: Don't fuck with you're driving instructor or he'll run your ass broke.

deercollision.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Yup.

I had a 26 year old little bitch the other day that was a total pain in the ass - he had 5 speeding tickets, 2 DUI's and a serious accident that sent another guy our age to the hospital.

So I'm telling him how to improve as we're driving along and he looks at me and says "Look dude, I fucking know how to drive so stop treating me like a moron "
And I since it was the end of my day and he was a popped collar douche - I shot back "Shit, I hope you drive better than this when you're drunk. Oh wait, you don't, nevermind." And then I recomended him for another 12 hours with another driver :rofl: At $90 an hour, state mandated :evil:

Moral of this story: You've never too old for defensive driving ;) [/QUOTE]

holy crap thats hilarious!. You should get his new instructor to carry on the tradition and recommend him for another 12 hours after that. You may save someone's life if you keep him off the road.

[quote name='Greetard']Yup.[/QUOTE]

Actually, he legitimately couldn't drive for crap - he liked to ride the middle line and disn't grasp the concept of "Yield" when he made lefts at green lights.
Plus he actually answered his cell phone and carried on a conversation not once but twice - the first time while we were getting onto the interstate :roll:

My Worst. Drive. Evar.

[quote name='joevan']
Plus he actually answered his cell phone and carried on a conversation not once but twice - the first time while we were getting onto the interstate :roll:
[/QUOTE]

Isn't that illegal in most states now?

[quote name='Greetard']Isn't that illegal in most states now?[/QUOTE]

Not in the forward thinking progressive state of Louisiana.
I do it too but I'm thinking durring a defensive drivng course, I'd put that shit on silent. :roll:

Now everybody back to discussing OTM's deer.

[quote name='[SIZE=3']karma[/SIZE]police]I do not hate you.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: I definitely just got that

[quote name='Noodle Pirate!']Wow your dad is cool, not many people would care about the deer and only about their car as evidenced in this thread ;P Glad to hear a happy ending.[/QUOTE]
By cool you mean bat-shit insane.

[quote name='Noodle Pirate!']Wow your dad is cool, not many people would care about the deer and only about their car as evidenced in this thread ;P Glad to hear a happy ending.[/QUOTE]Wait, the deer got a "happy ending" too? :shock: ;)

Moral of this story: You've never too old for defensive driving ;)

deercollision.jpg
[/QUOTE]

:rofl: that might be one of the coolest things ive ever read

You are only sharing part of the story. You state that karma hates you, well karma is based on your actions so what did you do that karma had to total your car?

[quote name='onetrackmind']tonight i'm driving home from my parents house and a deer runs out in front of my truck and i hit it.... my truck is fubar and most likely will probably be totaled. Im so pissed off right now.[/QUOTE]

I will drive you to work best bud!

[quote name='Mr.Answer']You are only sharing part of the story. You state that karma hates you, well karma is based on your actions so what did you do that karma had to total your car?[/QUOTE]

I dont know, i go out of my way to be nice to people and help as many people as i can... i would ahve thought id have some good karma not bad.

Thanks 3rdkey i appreciate it!

Kayden that moose vs car thing was insane.

I broke my passenger side mirror two days ago, narrow street with a truck in it, Im trying too squeeze by and this woman in her car decides too adjust her parking...idiot, Anyhow shes paying for my mirror.

[quote name='onetrackmind']I dont know, i go out of my way to be nice to people and help as many people as i can... i would ahve thought id have some good karma not bad.

Thanks 3rdkey i appreciate it!

Kayden that moose vs car thing was insane.[/QUOTE]

Its the stripper picture thing that caused it.

That moose straight pwnt that car old school gangsta style. :D

haha well the accident could ahve been way worse, to the left of me was a hug drop off that could have easily flipped my truck a couple times had i gone more to the left. I'm not really pissed anymore about it, hopefully i can find a decent car with the amount of cash the insurance company is gonna give me. Oh well shit happens.

[quote name='evilmax17']You're saying that you have bad karma? What about the deer![/QUOTE]

that deer was cheating on its wife and deserved it

[quote name='onetrackmind']haha well the accident could ahve been way worse, to the left of me was a hug drop off that could have easily flipped my truck a couple times had i gone more to the left. I'm not really pissed anymore about it, hopefully i can find a decent car with the amount of cash the insurance company is gonna give me. Oh well shit happens.[/QUOTE]

My step dad took his truck into a ditch somehow... It wound up crumpling the box and scratched up the left side. Not bad, but the insurance company considered it totalled and payed them like $5700 for it. Then they bought it back for $800 and pounded the box back into shape. Best part is- they only paid about 4200 for the truck to begin with. :lol: So they actually came out ahead by fucking it up.

Glad to hear that you are OK, though, OTM. The most important thing is that YOU are OK. Cars can be fixed and/or replaced, but you only get one life.

Don't worry. I'm sure that everything will work out. For all you know, that deer might have saved your life. You might have been destined to hit something else...

It's hunting season it was the deer's karma not your's. See that deer that hit your truck was one of the meanest deers in all of the land. He stole from other deer's, would not let them play in any games. Also he raped other deers (yes male and female). When he hit your truck what happened was, The other deers were coming for him he ran. Then a hunter saw him and shot at him. So he ran harder and faster then he ever had in his life he running so fast he knows he could not stop if he wanted to then BOOM hit by a truck. So it's not your karma it was the deer you were just karma's tool. ;)

EvilDeerTSLarge.jpg

I found the funniest story in the Orlando Weekly in the "News of the Weird" section:
Floridian? You Don't Say
In september, after law enforcement officers in north carolina spotted a reportedly stolen ambulance and chased it through three counties before forcing it into a ditch north of Greensboro, they found the driver to be mohawk-hairstyled Leon Hollimon Jr., 37, who is not a medical professional but was wearing a stethoscope and had latex glves in his pocket. Strapped to a gurney in the back was a dead six-point deer, and according to witnesses cited by the Florida Times-Union Newspaper (Hollimon is from Jacksonville, Fla.), an intravenous line was attached to it and a defibrillator had been used.

WTF

bread's done
Back