Katamari Damacy/We Love Katamari

We Love Katamari caught serious fire on Ebay Lately. Before X-Mas it was going for like 22 Shipped for a New copy and as of 3 weeks ago when I sold mine they were going for 40 Shipped. I think it will be pretty hard to find a copy.

I found "We Love Katamari" at a local K-Mart a week or so ago. It was listed as $19.99, but it rang up as $15.99 (It may have come up as the original "Katamari Damacy" though).

I think the Best Buy around here still have the original Katamari for $19.99. Use a gamer coupon to bring it down to $14.99.

The only place I've seen We Love Katamari is K-mart. Think the price is same as stated by moogle

[quote name='pimpinc333']We Love Katamari caught serious fire on Ebay Lately. Before X-Mas it was going for like 22 Shipped for a New copy and as of 3 weeks ago when I sold mine they were going for 40 Shipped. I think it will be pretty hard to find a copy.[/quote]

Are you serious? I'd probably sell my copy if I could get $40 for it.

[quote name='Charlotte Sometimes']Anyone know any good deals for either of these games? I've looked around town but I have yet to see a copy anywhere, any help would be well appreciated[/QUOTE]

BestPrices from bestprices . com Appears to have 23 in stock. This is a great game to have in your collection along with We Love Katamari.

[quote name='ninjalunchbox79']Loved the first katamari game , I guess grabbing the 2nd one should be a no brainer since its becoming hard to find , which I didnt know!!![/QUOTE]

Most Definitely!! Snag it while it is still available.

I've been selling We Love Katamari sealed on ebay lately for $43 using BIN...and people are buying them. I had them on about a month ago for $25!

I still see Katamari Damacy in stores but haven't seen We Love Katamari for a few months. Perhaps it's OOP aleady?

[quote name='Charlotte Sometimes']Anyone know any good deals for either of these games? I've looked around town but I have yet to see a copy anywhere, any help would be well appreciated[/QUOTE]

Check your local GS
I saw some at my gs for $29.99 each
Brand new & used

It took me three weeks of very hard searching to find a copy of We Love Katamari. I'm talking like stores in the dozens, new & used.

its one of those titles that just doesn't seem worth trading in, so it would be hard to find a used copy. Your best bet is Gamefly right now and even thats not a great deal.

Strange that it got rare all of the sudden. 2 months ago I saw one for $5.xx at Toys R Us and remember seeing them at CC last June for $8.96. I paid full price when it came out and wish I would have waited.

Looks like a price increase at Amazon. Last week, it was $19.99 and it qualified for their Super Saver Shipping. The price has been fluctuating from 19.99 to 25.xx to 29.xx.

Hmmm, I *really* want to snag WLK for a reasonable price. Should I pull the trigger on the $29.82 + free ship at amazon? Or wait for something lower? The ebay/amazon used/half prices are freaking me out.

[quote name='radjago']Ahem.

Get it while it's hot![/quote]

OMG, thank you! I've been contemplating grabbing this off Ebay, and really don't want to run around looking for used/clearance copies. $30 is worth not going to ebay or driving around, given the cost of gas and my desire to have it. I had the 1st one and it got stolen out of my house during a party that was next door (along w/ most other games and the PS2...)

Thanks again!

I wish I could find it at target for $8 but I don't think that I'll see it. It's one of those rarities. I may just pull the trigger for $30

[quote name='FxhoundADAM']$30 still seams like too much, even if it is rare. I'll have to keep my eyes open next time I'm at target.[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back