Katamari Damacy

jimbo12457

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Do you think there will be a price drop for this any time soon, because I know the new ones coming out in like October or something....

Is it a good game anyways? Looks kind of boring but fun at the same time....

$20 isn't low enough for you?

How about this...go to Best Buy, and use the coupon available here to get it for $15. I guarantee you, it's worth it. Easily one of the best games of this generation. Not owning it is a crime against yourself.

I would second that...I'm the same way about games now where even 20 bucks is too much, but it's worth it. It goes by quick, but it's worth it.

It's a great game if you like rolling around to a bunch of tripped out quirky music. I think it is a beautiful work of art in video games. You might not like it If you ONLY like explosions, shooting people in the head, beating people with a bat and then taking their car, beating people senslessly with the --> --> X combo, killing killing and more killing, or laying the Smack Down. I just happen to like it all, especially the killing....This game is a good break away from the violence, but an addict will always go back to what they love best.

no, it wont go down, the new one will hopefully be 20 dollars, but really now... how can you ask for a cheaper game, a cheaper great game at that... its only 20 bucks! you can get it cheaper via trade on the forums or used, i mean... its so good...

i love the game...its easily one of my favorite games ever....my gf loved it too...that said, i tried to get my brother to play it and a friend to play it....they both hated it....ive come to the conclusion that you will hate this game if you have A.D.D.

[quote name='Gigamaster89']Games barely drop below $20, espcially GOOD games. I gave it and got KAtamar with thecoupon for $15 ^_~[/QUOTE]

Haven't been here long have you?

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']and I'm absolutely shocked that noone has bought it yet, but cag user jrutz has it for $14 sealed and shipped....jump on it or regret it, your choice[/QUOTE]

Yeah, thats a steal. Too bad I have it. :whistle2:(

I've been wondering how much longer before the price of Katamari goes up, actually (See Gitaroo Man, Rez, Intelligent Qube, and all other quirky games with die-hard loyal following but most other people don't know what it is).

bread's done
Back