Katamari Forever $40(Free Shipping) at Newegg

Too bad I didn't wait cause I just bought this the other day as a gift to my girl for her birthday and she opened it already otherwise I would have jumped on this deal.

Amazon has it for $39.99, and there's a coupon out now (AMZNKATA) that'll take another $5 off, plus ECA and free ship. $30.99 shipped over there. Didn't mean to thread crap but if you're interested in Katamari you might wanna check out Amazon as well.

[quote name='adamantypants']Amazon has it for $39.99, and there's a coupon out now (AMZNKATA) that'll take another $5 off, plus ECA and free ship. $30.99 shipped over there. Didn't mean to thread crap but if you're interested in Katamari you might wanna check out Amazon as well.[/QUOTE]Amazon dropped it already too?
Damn, I had it pre-ordered.

[quote name='adamantypants']Amazon has it for $39.99, and there's a coupon out now (AMZNKATA) that'll take another $5 off, plus ECA and free ship. $30.99 shipped over there. Didn't mean to thread crap but if you're interested in Katamari you might wanna check out Amazon as well.[/QUOTE]

Hey, you're right . . . I've got it in my cart at $30.99.

What are the chances of getting it for less anytime soon???

Seems kind of odd that they would charge a penny over $30 MSRP for a new Katamari game . Love the series, but it is a basic/bargain title by nature.

[quote name='mywhitenoise']It'll be $20 by the end of the year, I'm sure. Patience fellow CAGers!
iy.gif
[/QUOTE]
I am sure it will be 20 bucks by the end of year, however, the question is will CAG'ers wait?

bread's done
Back