kbtoys B&M metal gear solid 3 $19.99

[quote name='MaxBiaggi3']Remember that this game will almost certainly become a PS2 Greatest Hits title within a year or so. If you've waited this long, you can probably hold out a while longer for the inevitable price drop and eventual sales everywhere else.[/quote]

Yes, it will probably become a $20 greatest hit. I'd rather get it for $20 now.

[quote name='MaxBiaggi3']Remember that this game will almost certainly become a PS2 Greatest Hits title within a year or so. If you've waited this long, you can probably hold out a while longer for the inevitable price drop and eventual sales everywhere else.[/quote]
so what if it becomes a gh it'll be thesame price why not get a og copy instead of the crappy gh copys

[quote name='guessed'][quote name='MaxBiaggi3']Remember that this game will almost certainly become a PS2 Greatest Hits title within a year or so. If you've waited this long, you can probably hold out a while longer for the inevitable price drop and eventual sales everywhere else.[/quote]

Yes, it will probably become a $20 greatest hit. I'd rather get it for $20 now.[/quote]

Yeah, I was sitting here trying to wonder at the point he was trying to make.

Wow a YMMV that isn't YMMV? That's pretty amazing.. and well I just call the KB at MOA and holy shit I got a hold of the last copy. ^_^. So if comes back into stock, I think it will be sold for $19.99.

Major thanks OP!

[quote name='Santorum X']Called the only KB in Seattle and the guy I talked to scanned it and came up $49.99. Maybe the word hasn't got out to KBs in the West?[/quote]

That is right in the middle of Microsoft and Nintendo country. No Sony love there.

[quote name='guessed'][quote name='Santorum X']Called the only KB in Seattle and the guy I talked to scanned it and came up $49.99. Maybe the word hasn't got out to KBs in the West?[/quote]

That is right in the middle of Microsoft and Nintendo country. No Sony love there.[/quote]

Scan Halo 2 and Fable! :D

Anybody in CA able to pick up on this?

All the KBToys in my area are closing, and they rarely have video games, even new ones.

BTW, thanks so much OP for letting us know of this awesome deal!

[quote name='Mookyjooky']I'll pay $30 shipped for one. Let me know and you'll have the money in your paypal immediatly.[/quote]

thats how you do it, make them come to you. little to no work and you could have this game for $30. way to go mooky. i did this on the 1st page and already had an offer for someone to get it for me.

thanks in advance punqsux

[quote name='Mookyjooky']I'll pay $30 shipped for one. Let me know and you'll have the money in your paypal immediatly.[/quote]

I gots me a runner so disreguard this... ;-) Thanks!

[quote name='craven_fiend'][quote name='Mookyjooky']I'll pay $30 shipped for one. Let me know and you'll have the money in your paypal immediatly.[/quote]

thats how you do it, make them come to you. little to no work and you could have this game for $30. way to go mooky. i did this on the 1st page and already had an offer for someone to get it for me.

thanks in advance punqsux[/quote]

Punq is my savior as well..... If he can only get one though.... you got first dibs, of course... ;-)

Just picked up a copy at Military Circle Mall in Norfolk, VA. It looks like they had at least 3 or 4 more behind the glass. I didn't get multiples b/c I got "the look" from my wife as I flew out the door.

Thanks, OP! This is one helluva deal.

BTW, does anyone need a scan to take to their local KB?

[quote name='FoxStar']Anybody in CA able to pick up on this?

All the KBToys in my area are closing, and they rarely have video games, even new ones.

BTW, thanks so much OP for letting us know of this awesome deal![/quote]

Yes the one in Lakewood, Ca had them for $19.99

Shit, I may have to abandon my last class early tonight to check out the variety of KB's in my area. If I don't go tonight, I'll have to go tomorrow before work.

EDIT: You know what, I think I'll actually pass on this deal. There are DS and GBA games I'll need to buy in the coming months and, as it is, I have about a 20 game backlog for my home consoles that I actually want to put a serious dent into before I go on another CAG spending spree. I'll just wait for the universal price drops of MGS3 and MP2, which I gather (and hope) will be in early July, just in time for my birthday.

[quote name='Scorch']!!!CONFIRMED IN NASHVILLE!!!

Just called my bro who works across the hall, he ran over, they scanned it, 19.99. His first CAG deal. THANKS OP!! Employee said the only other markdown today was LOTR: Third Age to 29.99[/quote]

Scorch, I'm assuming Hickory Hollow? I've got a friend in Nashville that is wanting to pick one up.

[quote name='lebowsky'][quote name='Scorch']!!!CONFIRMED IN NASHVILLE!!!

Just called my bro who works across the hall, he ran over, they scanned it, 19.99. His first CAG deal. THANKS OP!! Employee said the only other markdown today was LOTR: Third Age to 29.99[/quote]

Scorch, I'm assuming Hickory Hollow? I've got a friend in Nashville that is wanting to pick one up.[/quote]

Opry Mills

You can try HH, dunno if they have any in stock.. just call and ask them to hold one for you or something.

Some guy apparently tried to buy all the Metal Gear and Metroid Prime 2's at the local kbtoys.

So ya better hurry before an ebay reseller raids one of your local kb stores.

[quote name='Dijital']Wish Sioux Falls, SD still had KB, but they closed do to some disagreement on rental with my mall, damn them!![/quote]

Dude, I used to live in Sioux Falls! That plac e is awesome! (random comment, sorry but I couldn't resist, Sioux Falls is where I grew up!)

Does anyone know if this price is advertised. Because this would help all of the people that don't have a KB but live near a BestBuy or CircuitCity. So, that the price can be matched.

Hmm... if someone would pick one up for me I'd pay for shipping too... the only near me I know of is the one in the mall of america and that place is a shit hole... toys laying on the floor... the game case has like 20 GH tossed in a pile... =(

[quote name='shrike4242']Look like it's made it over to that wonderful place we don't like to see our deals end up:

Right here.

Just two posts, so that's a little encouraging.[/quote]

He didn't mention B&M only, so it is getting negative votes.

[quote name='onikage']Anyone used this deal to get a $53 Wal-Mart gift card yet? :cool:[/quote]

Stop suggesting people commit fraud.

[quote name='guessed'][quote name='onikage']Anyone used this deal to get a $53 Wal-Mart gift card yet? :cool:[/quote]

Stop suggesting people commit fraud.[/quote]

Stop replying to my posts.

[quote name='onikage'][quote name='guessed'][quote name='onikage']Anyone used this deal to get a $53 Wal-Mart gift card yet? :cool:[/quote]

Stop suggesting people commit fraud.[/quote]

Stop replying to my posts.[/quote]

guessed is right. Don't discuss fraud on this site.

[quote name='damack']This is confirmed in Syracuse, NY. I PM'd it at Best Buy though - for the Reward Zone points.[/quote]

How'd you manage to PM it? It's not in print anywhere.

you price match by telling them to call that store, my kbtoys right next to me was out but the one a lil further away has 4 of em so score

My store had over 10 copies and I would ordinarily pick them up for people who wanted them, but I'm flying back to college soon and won't have time to mail them out. :(

It's the Arcadia, CA store though if you want to check it out. Many copies there.

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='damack']This is confirmed in Syracuse, NY. I PM'd it at Best Buy though - for the Reward Zone points.[/quote]

How'd you manage to PM it? It's not in print anywhere.[/quote]

Some CSRs will call to confirm a price if there is no print ad. Remember, CC will give 110% difference at POS, but BB requires the PM to happen after the sale for one to get the extra 10% difference.

[quote name='guessed'][quote name='shrike4242']Look like it's made it over to that wonderful place we don't like to see our deals end up:

Right here.

He didn't mention B&M only, so it is getting negative votes.[/quote]

Damnit, when wil you people learn!!!

cagcommie.jpg

We're watching you!!!

One quick question,, won't there eventually be an xbox or GC version of thius game. DUnno if I want to get this now or wait for a better version. Not to mention, I have a ton of games and this will eventually hit $20.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar'][quote name='guessed'][quote name='shrike4242']Look like it's made it over to that wonderful place we don't like to see our deals end up:

Right here.

He didn't mention B&M only, so it is getting negative votes.[/quote]

Damnit, when wil you people learn!!!

cagcommie.jpg

We're watching you!!![/quote]

Where did I speak of them by name, Admiral? I know the logo well. :shock:

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']One quick question,, won't there eventually be an xbox or GC version of thius game. DUnno if I want to get this now or wait for a better version. Not to mention, I have a ton of games and this will eventually hit $20.[/quote]

who knows MGS 3: SUbstance with VR missions perhaps? :lol:

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']One quick question,, won't there eventually be an xbox or GC version of thius game. DUnno if I want to get this now or wait for a better version. Not to mention, I have a ton of games and this will eventually hit $20.[/quote]

Highly doubt it. Twin Snakes sold like crap and so did the Xbox version of Substance. The only port that is likely to occur is to the PC, and both MGS games on the PC are really really bad (though they look good). Plus the new Xbox is coming out later in the year and old Xbox games will not sell well once the new machine hits the block

This game is amazing, and everyone should pick it up at this price. Well worth it, as you could probably play it, beat it, and trade it in for only a slight loss or gain.

It may get an Xbox port, although a GC version is doubtful (they only just got the MGS1 remake). If you want to wait for it to hit $20, more power to you. For those of us who would like the original version (non GH) for $20, this is killer.

bread's done
Back