KBtoys.com - games for $9.99

Didn't see anything I wanted but thanks for posting the list anyway

I miss the old days when the site first launched (1999 - 2000) back when they had games for 50% - 75% off that were full price at every other place.

Wow... what terrible, terrible deals...

Thanks any OP.

FFIV and WWT are good finds but i picked up both for cheap ($9 for FFVI and $12 for WWT from Fye).

Cheapest shipping is almost $5. I want Shenmue II but will maintain my oath of not spending more than $10 for any Xbox game from here on out.

Disaster report for the PS2 for $10 isn't bad...its has some sizable flaws but it is something a bit different....

They also have The Warriors for $20, which isn't a huge bargin but it is a kick ass game...best brawler I've played in years.

[quote name='somahead33']Cheapest shipping is almost $5. I want Shenmue II but will maintain my oath of not spending more than $10 for any Xbox game from here on out.[/quote]

I think i payed $17+ for it USED a while back, new is just a steal. You get a bonus DVD about Shenmue I, totaly worth the $15

Shenmue Twoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

I was just talking to my lil bro about this game today and how I wanted to pick it up again now that it was playable on 360. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...

Price isn't bad for shenmue, but eb/gs has it used for 5.99 I think. Shipping kills the kb one for that title atleast. 9.99 for a sealed would have been awesome.

Heh. Just try to order FF IV and Shenmue 2, though. I saw those 2 and was going to order yesterday, but then it says that it has to ship from 2 different locations and shipping is charged twice. Kind of kills the deal.

kspiff

bread's done
Back