KD Xrocker, Video Game Chair, Thoughts?

Ask yourself this. Would you trust the quality of a microwave built into your bed?

What about a tv built into your sofa?

Point is, most often convience comes at the cost of quality. You would be far better off to find a comfortable chair and buy a sound system of merit than this thing. Yes, it will probably be more towards the $200 mark but it will be far better in quality and suited to more purposes.

" * Jump into the game with XboX Revolution, PlayStation2, Game Cube, Gambeboy or any other games"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[quote name='LaseK']" * Jump into the game with XboX Revolution, PlayStation2, Game Cube, Gambeboy or any other games"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA[/QUOTE]

hells yeah, gonna pump that bass on my Gameboy games.

Not worth the money imho. Its made of pleather for chrissakes! lol Your better off taking that money and just getting a good comfortable chair and saving up for a real sound system that you can use with games, movies, music, etc...

I saw it for 40.00 too and am thinking of buying one. They had a display model out and star wars ep 3 playing. It didn't sound half bad for forty dollars.

I'll let you know if I get one and what I think of it.

btw I already have a nice surround sound setup but it would be nice for wacthing psp movies or playing ds on it.

Its actually not a bad chair at all. I got it for Christmas from my fiancee's parents. Its actually nice for handhelds (haven't tried it with my GC yet). Phoenix Wright got really intense with surround sound ;) Pretty comfortable too. Only thing I don't like is the headphone jack adapter doesn't seem to fit too snugly into the handheld jack so it might come loose occasionally.

hey guys just set the chair up. I am accually impressed the sound is pretty crisp and decent bass nothing earth rattling but decent nonetheless.

It's pretty comfortable as well. For forty dollars I recommend this chair.

Watching movies on my psp sounds execellent way better than headphones.

However the adapter doesn't like staying in the ds, luckly my camcorder came with a cord that does.:applause:

On a side note another Walmart about twenty min away is still selling the x rocker for 70.00. Thats still too high of a price to recommend it at, but for 40.00 yeah go ahead.

bread's done
Back