Keep "Best Buy Inspected" Killzone 3?

icedrake523

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
I went to the nearby Best Buy to see if they had KZ3 Helghast edition. They had 3 but they were all kind of beat up and had this tape on the packaging that said "Best Buy Inspected." I took the one that was the least beat up looking.

So, should I keep it and open it? I'd hate to open it, see something is missing or broken and not be able to get my money back (or at least store credit). If anyone has dealt with a "Best Buy Inspected" package, do let me know. Thanks.

Why didn't you open it up while instore? Should have done it right there at the register, or cust service desk when you bought it.

Other than that no idea since I never buy from BB.

[quote name='praxus07']Why didn't you open it up while instore? Should have done it right there at the register, or cust service desk when you bought it.

Other than that no idea since I never buy from BB.[/QUOTE]

I'd recommend this. At least go back with it un-opened and insist that you would rather open it there "Just in case".

I didn't think of doing that at the time, just wanted to get back to my dorm since I was tired. That's probably my best option though I'd expect them to still give me crap. The people working there aren't the kind you want to deal with unless you absolutely have to.

I work for Best Buy, and we put that tape on computers, tv's, BR players returns etc to close the box. It might have been an open box item or something like that. I would take it back, and claim you want to open it there to make sure everything is in the box. That's always the best thing to do.

bread's done
Back